Superb MKIII owners register

2 hours ago, ShinerJJ said:

Got my Superb 20l 150ps SE Hatch in silver on the 23rd 

V happy but I'll have to change the wind screen washers, they really are crap!

Very common issue with the screen washers.  Many of us have had to get them adjusted.  Dealer should sort for you no problem

I have a 2016 SEL.  The washers are rubbish on that even after two different dealers have "adjusted" them.  Also  worth replacing the wipers for decent ones, (I've  put Boasch on) as the OE one aren't all that

2.0 TSI L&K from Bedford owned now for one year 17,000 miles petrol blue. So far runs well, 35 mpg average since new. Only problem tyre ripped up by pothole, no damage to wheel, thanks central beds for not fixing roads.

1 hour ago, Mike2105 said:

My only query is why there isn't a green light on the dash to show if your head lights are on. I run mine on Auto mode all the time.  

I find this very frustrating too and also the fact the high beam dash light is so low, I'm used to having is at the top of the panel and sometimes forget.  Looks great BTW, always difficult to keep clean of course! 

• Like 2

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 16:06, Mike2105 said:

The auto zoom on the map is a new feature for this model which is nice.

30CE1BBF-99A6-4D14-A103-DE34BB21301E.JPG

The auto zoom has been a feature of the Columbus sat nav for a number of years, I first had it on my 2009 Passat CC and also on my current FL mk2 superb.

Very nice car you have there, but it looks like you'll have your work cut out to keep it looking clean, I've had two black cars - never again.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, FraggaZagga said:

I didn't think that it would be that much better than the MkII, but WOW OMG etc... what a car! Love it.

Yes, there is a noticeable difference.  Like you, I moved from a MKII FL, having already had a previous 170 as well and the new one is a step up in every department.  The MKII was great but the MKIII just feels more grown up and can now genuinely put itself against the premium brands.

Anyone done a back to back comparison from a sportline to an SE L. I'm thinking about a sportline but concerned that moving from an xc60 will be a big jump in ride quality/harshness. I've driven the SE L and was impressed but given lowered suspension height and larger wheels I'm concerned the ride might suffer. Any thoughts?

Edited by AandOsDad

Collected last Monday,  Superb Hatchback, SE-L Exec 1.4tsi DSG. in Brilliant Silver.

It was a Skoda stock order, so not too long waiting, with a few options fitted:

Black leather interior

18" Pegasus Wheels

Colour Maxi Dot

DSG Paddles

Rear Wash wipe

Heated Windscreen

Spare Wheel

Service Plan

Plus a couple of my own: Boot liner and front/rear mud flaps

Only had it a few days, but already it is a much smoother ride than the Octavia mk 3, missing the intelligent light assist (standard on Octavia), but the standard Columbus and ACC. make up for it.

• Like 2

List updated, for those interested, as of today the most popular are as follows:

1/ SE L Hatch (150 TDi) = 19 owners

2/ SE L Estate (150 TDi) = 18 owners

3/ SE Business Estate (150 TDi) = 16 owners

4/ L&K Estate (190 TDi) = 10 owners

5/ L&K Estate (280 TSi) = 9 owners

I think the biggest surprise for me there is (on Briskoda at least) the best selling petrol is the 280! B)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Gizmo68 said:

List updated, for those interested, as of today the most popular are as follows:

1/ SE L Hatch (150 TDi) = 19 owners

2/ SE L Estate (150 TDi) = 18 owners

3/ SE Business Estate (150 TDi) = 16 owners

4/ L&K Estate (190 TDi) = 10 owners

5/ L&K Estate (280 TSi) = 9 owners

I think the biggest surprise for me there is (on Briskoda at least) the best selling petrol is the 280! B)

Very interesting alright!  I'd expect to the Sportline feature up there soon enough as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now the very happy owner of a Sportline 150 TDI hatch in Business Grey. 

Very pleased with the car so far but I collected it on the one day when the rain was relentless and roads were covered in crap.  I'll post some pics once it's dry enough to give the car a good clean. 

• Like 2