The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

idiot in seat leon up a leaners arse and then cuts into my lane with no indication then into the other lane on roundabout like a complete tool I have had this done to me 5 time or more this week alone

http://youtu.be/kEHOGUnXXO0

and one at stairfoot roundabout  comes zooming down outside lane then comes into my lane

http://youtu.be/8ozExh3yJXQ

2nd vid says its private :)

See if you can spot where I had a panic attack.

If you're struggling, 25s in.

Yes. That's a Renault Clio embedded in the central reservation, hanging out on the carriageway. Dunno how close I was, few inches maybe. Hit the pile of gravel it had kicked out too.

[media]

[\media]

For some reason the frame rate on my camera has dropped too.

Two bits of traffic light confusion...

First guy went through the light on orange, but then stopped at the repeater for the same traffic light.

Then a van gets a bit confused between a left filter and a red light.

• Like 2

It's obvious why the van went to go in the second clip, 3 green light for two lanes.

I see what you mean looking at it, might be wrong here but the set of lights for the non left lane might of been obscured by the vans a pillar and when he saw orange he went not looking to see if it was a filter and likely got very confused when cars started to come at him

I have been without the software I use for my videos for a few days after reformatting laptop due to an activation issue their end, but this afternoon it was back! 

I see perhaps 1 in 25 drivers doing this here, grips my poo as if I put in a FOI to ask how many were caught by the police last year as I am sure I could count the result with my left testicle...... :dull:  :swear:

• Like 1

Foxes are cunning little creatures - I bet all your digestives weren't accounted for when you got back in the car!

Glad you missed him.  Good reflexes  :thumbup:

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI
  • Like 1

I have been without the software I use for my videos for a few days after reformatting laptop due to an activation issue their end, but this afternoon it was back! 

I see perhaps 1 in 25 drivers doing this here, grips my poo as if I put in a FOI to ask how many were caught by the police last year as I am sure I could count the result with my left testicle...... :dull:  :swear:

The 4 S's, love it :clap:

Ooops!

On the left, leaving the shop...

If only you would have been a few seconds earlier, still a funny catch :giggle:

• Like 1

I had a chuckle to myself last night...

Notice the 30mph zone, then the police car parked up....I wonder how fast the guy approaching me after passing the police really is going.

You can hear me laughing when the plods went zooming off behind him :)

Edited by softscoop

Two annoying ones so far today, well 2 that annoyed me more. 

Female driver, approaches T-Junction and joins main road without looking properly in front of 60mph of enraged Octavia. Had to slow to 19mph GPS and then had the pleasure of sitting behind her at 38-42mph for the next 5 miles and through town. I did feel sorry for her not being able to afford to spec indicators or a working speedometer as she sped through town where traffic allowed her to and only let me catch up at lights. 

Second a bloke who pulled out in front of me on approach to a roundabout and crawled up to it, then does one of my pet hates and doesn't go around it but cuts me off by straight lining it causing me to brake... 

• Like 1

The funniest bit is the other biker looking over at the guy with the head cam in disbelief. I bet the copper could hardly believe what he saw either. "So madam do you want 3 points for jumping the lights or 3 points for driving without due car and attention for failing to spot me sat next to you in a high viz jacket on a fully dressed police bike".....

• Like 2