The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

Ar$e - that was proper close!

Gaz

I cut the video off short, for certain reasons. Funnily enough at the time I didn't think it was that close, but it apparently was.

You can hear the missus swearing right at the end too...

It's a shame it doesn't pick up the numberplate, blackvue are awful at night.

Long time reader/watcher, first time poster

this is such a regular occurrence on this roundabout that if anyone is to my left I always hang back a bit to see if they stay in their correct lane or not.

It's a shame it doesn't pick up the numberplate, blackvue are awful at night.

There are not really any cameras that would have captured a clear reg in those lighting conditions sadly. Best bet if you see something a bit dodgy and unsure if camera will pick it up, is to read the reg aloud yourself for the camera to record the audio of. 

Was a horrendous overtake indeed, total prat. 

• Like 1

There are not really any cameras that would have captured a clear reg in those lighting conditions sadly. Best bet if you see something a bit dodgy and unsure if camera will pick it up, is to read the reg aloud yourself for the camera to record the audio of. 

Yep, thats what I do if I see something interesting, or someone who looks like they might do something interesting.

• Like 1

Was a horrendous overtake indeed, total prat.

After that I think I need a rear camera too...

However, I hope he was just being a prat and wasn't rushing somewhere in an emergency.

• Like 1

After that I think I need a rear camera too...

However, I hope he was just being a prat and wasn't rushing somewhere in an emergency.

I have run a rear as well as front for over a year now, having just run fronts on own for almost 7 years. Rear would be of no assistance in registration more than likely with the bleaching effect of the headlights etc at night, but does provide a much improved overview of any given situation. Tailgating drivers are something that you miss out on otherwise with just a front one etc. 

And this, for no reason. Snow driving in Bradford on Saturday night...

snow:

I already posted this in another thread, but seeing yours I will put it in here too. FAST SNOW FTW! 

Part of my journey completing one of the photo challenges: 

• Like 1

I already posted this in another thread, but seeing yours I will put it in here too. FAST SNOW FTW! 

Part of my journey completing one of the photo challenges: 

Reminds me a bit of this :)

• Like 1

What camera do you use? It seems to have a very good image at night!

I use Mobius ones, their night capture capabilities are not fantastic. Essentially they will only capture what is actually illuminated, in that video the snow on ground reflects a lot more light inc under the street lighting in the distance etc. Day time footage it is fantastic, but for night time there are much better cameras out there. 

Polish VW Tiguan forgets it's no longer in Eastern Europe and reverses back up the M56 after missing J12....

Here's a screen shot showing how half the car is actually in lane 1.... reversing!!

Untitled1-2.jpeg

idiot in seat leon up a leaners arse and then cuts into my lane with no indication then into the other lane on roundabout like a complete tool I have had this done to me 5 time or more this week alone

http://youtu.be/kEHOGUnXXO0

and one at stairfoot roundabout  comes zooming down outside lane then comes into my lane

http://youtu.be/8ozExh3yJXQ

Edited by wardy92