Pre Pickup Accessory Wish List

The cheap drive recorders are usually cheap for a reason.

My 2 pet hates with them are:

suction mounts 

LED screens

They both add to the bulk of the cameras, this has both

• Like 1

Recieved my order from superskoda a few days back. Mudflaps front and rear and rear stainless steel trim to prevent scratches from dog.

Have to say the order was processed and delivered very quickly with no problems. The mudflaps are genuine packaged Skoda parts and the stainless trim looks very good quality as well.

Just need the car now. :devil:

• Like 1

Recieved my order from superskoda a few days back. Mudflaps front and rear and rear stainless steel trim to prevent scratches from dog.

Have to say the order was processed and delivered very quickly with no problems. The mudflaps are genuine packaged Skoda parts and the stainless trim looks very good quality as well.

Just need the car now. :devil:

Just out of curiosity, what was the order to delivery duration? I just ordered some mats for mine that I'm collecting next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what was the order to delivery duration? I just ordered some mats for mine that I'm collecting next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my order they arrived on the Wednesday after ordering Saturday night.

I got my mudflaps and one or two other little bits on Thursday after ordering late on Sunday. All the way from Czech in less time than from the UK and at about third of the price inc delivery charge (£/euro is very good at the moment)

All oem kit where expected.

I got my mudflaps and one or two other little bits on Thursday after ordering late on Sunday. All the way from Czech in less time than from the UK and at about third of the price inc delivery charge (£/euro is very good at the moment)

All oem kit where expected.

I ordered Rear Tunnel protector and iPad Holder on Sunday, order was dispatched on the 16th Nov but not arrived yet, can you tell me who the Courier was that they used, as always I never trust Couriers as they have a habit of cocking things up.

Superskoda has been great with delivery for me, but I just need to learn to be patient and order in one bulk to save on delivery costs! 

I ordered the front mud flaps and floor mats and pedals... only to learn about the rear mud flaps a few weeks later!

Anyway, about to put the next order in but noticed the Superskoda MEGA POWER Led lights (for trunk and the door warning lights).

I do think the MEGA POWER trunk light I have in my Fabia 3 from Superskoda is great, but learning more about swapping out LED bulbs makes me less impressed with the price.

@Gizmo68, I think I read somewhere that you've stocked up on LED bulbs to swap out. Does anyone know exactly what kind of LED bulbs will be needed for the trunk and the door warning lights? I will definitely change them but I don't to spend the Superskoda prices! Also, I kind of like the red-warning light glow on the doors more than the super-white. Switching out the halogen bulbs to higher powered CANBUS LEDs should do the trick!

All,

Just an update on delivery times from Superskoda, as Gizmo68 said, they use GLS for delivery, if you have the Parcel Number, you can go on to the GLS website and track your parcel, my goods were picked up from Superskoda on the 20/11/2015 and they were delivered on the 25/11/2015, which is not bad going.

Hi

first of all thanks to all for the links in here saved a huge amount rather than going to the dealer, however i wonder if anyone can help me confirm if there is a different set of boot nets for the Estate version?

The ones i have found e.g. skodadop and Skoda cz    say limousine rather than estate/ combi and the accessories guide shows pics only of the saloon/limousine http://www.skoda.lt/katalogai/Documents/Superb_Accessories_ENG.pdf

Thanks 

Alan 

Edited by ALSW123

• 1 year later...

Dragging this one out of the archive..... :D

Anyone got any more suggestions on 'must have' accessories for the S3? Picking mine up in the next week or so, hopefully! ;)