My new red fabia vrs

JamieFabia6Y

In the next couple of weeks there's going to be a few things happening to the little fabia...

Whiteline RARB.

Forge rear strut brace.

30mm spax lowering springs.

Wind deflectors.

Brand new drilled and grooved Discs all round aswell as pads and return springs for rears.

And also going to paint my calipers red.

image.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice car! Where did you get your smic and pipework from? Did it cost much, if you dont mind me asking :-)

Cheers man, I bought the SMIC 2nd hand from some guy for £30.. come off his Mk4 golf.

As for the pipework I had it all custom made at an exhaust place locally which didn't cost that much.

With all the silicone bends / Joins / pipework and SMIC all in all cost about £130 which is cheaper than replacing the standard intercooler alone!

Not for the faint hearted though... quite a bit of modifications to make to mount the intercooler!

Welll, I reckon you should scrap that fog light and feed a pipe up to the air filter? ;)

I might have to look into that! Not sure if it will pass through in front or beside the battery though... Plus I've got a cold air feed already from the original air feed hole behind the grille so might stick with the easy option :)

I might have to look into that! Not sure if it will pass through in front or beside the battery though... Plus I've got a cold air feed already from the original air feed hole behind the grille so might stick with the easy option :)

Relocate the battery [emoji14] (not trying to give you more work, honest ;))

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Update:

I decided to remove the Milltek back box rear section and have had a mufflerectomy and a cupra style tip welded on...

Looks and sounds amazing!

I personally prefer the oval in the rear bumper cut out to the twin Milltek pipes...

image.jpg

image.jpg