Ste's Sunday Shine - BMD Nemesis / Definitive Drying Towel Review

samuir1974

We certainly do! It has too look it's best! The missus approves of the smell of the wax, first thing she looked at when she arrived home! Haha

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Excellent! Always needs approval from the lovely lady...

As a curve ball; just took delivery of a custom blend show wax from Richard at AutoVision. He left a sample pot here for you too... But they are only panel pots for now until he's happy with the blend.

Both smell nice... One option is orange, the other is passionfruit scented. :)

• Like 1

Excellent! Always needs approval from the lovely lady...

As a curve ball; just took delivery of a custom blend show wax from Richard at AutoVision. He left a sample pot here for you too... But they are only panel pots for now until he's happy with the blend.

Both smell nice... One option is orange, the other is passionfruit scented. :)

He mentioned something earlier in the week that he'd been blending a few bits and bats, experimenting etc. His kitchen smelt lovely apparently lol!

He asked if I'd fancy testing but didn't know how far on he was so I'll pm him & say thanks!

Cheers for the heads up on the sample pot!

• Like 1

He mentioned something earlier in the week that he'd been blending a few bits and bats, experimenting etc. His kitchen smelt lovely apparently lol!

He asked if I'd fancy testing but didn't know how far on he was so I'll pm him & say thanks!

Cheers for the heads up on the sample pot!

No worries.

As said - they are very small panels pots on this batch.

He seems to have made good progress though.

The scents are great and the finish looks smooth and consistent.

• Like 1

No worries.

As said - they are very small panels pots on this batch.

He seems to have made good progress though.

The scents are great and the finish looks smooth and consistent.

Did he mention anything on properties.. show wax, durability etc?

• Like 1

Did he mention anything on properties.. show wax, durability etc?

Show wax with extended durability over the last samples he shared with me on the Waxipan range.

Should spread better and less grabby too due to improved carriers in this blend.

Show wax with extended durability over the last samples he shared with me on the Waxipan range.

Should spread better and less grabby too due to improved carriers in this blend.

Sounds ideal!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to testing the BMD the Stephen kindly lent me!

Prewash & wash stages complete, force air dried.

Nemesis loaded onto the Handi Puk & pad, spread like crazy! No grabbing & the slight grainy texture was a breeze to use!

Left for 10 minutes, even in the sun it was a doddle to buff off & left a cracking smooth and gloss finish. Great wax, great smell too!

Impressed. Even the neighbour made a comment about the shine & Gloss levels!

Thanks Stephen for lending me the pot, the vRS looks a million dollars worth! 1965a964c47df78c644478de3be0e8aa.jpg4e78d377f1b609443a6820ab1251aa6d.jpg2c36b37954d4cf1d664048db56cbd83c.jpgd681de37cc0a9a0041b500e4910c89b1.jpg

• Like 3

Nemesis loaded onto the Handi Puk & pad, spread like crazy! No grabbing & the slight grainy texture was a breeze to use!

Left for 10 minutes, even in the sun it was a doddle to buff off & left a cracking smooth and gloss finish. Great wax, great smell too!

Thanks Stephen for lending me the pot, the vRS looks a million dollars worth! 1965a964c47df78c644478de3be0e8aa.jpg4e78d377f1b609443a6820ab1251aa6d.jpg2c36b37954d4cf1d664048db56cbd83c.jpgd681de37cc0a9a0041b500e4910c89b1.jpg

No problem at all Karl - i knew this wax would impress you.... :rock:

The vRS looks stunning matie..... plus nice to see you detailing more at the new house!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

The vRS looks stunning matie..... plus nice to see you detailing more at the new house! :thumbup:

It's fantastic! Very impressed!

It's nice, although electric & tap is at the back and no access so have to run through the house.. plus the neighbour can talk the legs off a donkey so can be a challenge hahah!

Still... doesnt stop me. The vRS has to clean!

• Like 1

Looks a lovely wax. One thing about BMD is so impressive it how easy they are to use and especially remove. Nice work mate.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looks a lovely wax. One thing about BMD is so impressive it how easy they are to use and especially remove. Nice work mate.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

100% agree. No problems at all in application or removal. Cheers Ben!

• Like 1

It's nice, although electric & tap is at the back and no access so have to run through the house.. plus the neighbour can talk the legs off a donkey so can be a challenge hahah!

Looks cracking that - very impressed!  B)

Easy enough to get an outside socket and tap sorted - should always be high up the new house priority list, if they're not there already :D

• Like 2

Looks cracking that - very impressed! B)

Easy enough to get an outside socket and tap sorted - should always be high up the new house priority list, if they're not there already :D

Cheers fella!

They are already in place but out in the back garden. I live in a town house with 2 houses at the side of me so no access. Have to trawl through to get to the tap & electric.

Works fine & kill still wash the car. Can just be a pain as you can imagine lol!

• Like 1

Beads!!!!! 3fda12c1df69389f7a27a952b24383ab.jpg7d579c8fe5345f1a93e80dcebb108828.jpg159e6005de65e6fb64597eb6f256ef0c.jpg

• Like 3

The vRS looks stunning matie..... plus nice to see you detailing more at the new house!  :thumbup:

Don't forget to bring the BMD Nemesis over on Sunday ;):thumbup:

• Like 1

I'll try not to! I can't believe I forgot it last time!

Yeah right..... you know what - i think Alan pulled the same trick when he borrowed it...  :D  :rofl:  ;)

• Like 1

Yeah right..... you know what - i think Alan pulled the same trick when he borrowed it... :D:rofl:;)

Hahahaha! It's sitting nicely in my living room with my limited AP Pot.. it looks really good there too! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha! It's sitting nicely in my living room with my limited AP Pot.. it looks really good there too! ;)

Thanks for returning Nemesis Karl. The vRS is looking great.

Tempted by any of the recent BMD releases.... COSMOS or ETHOS?

• Like 1

Thanks for returning Nemesis Karl. The vRS is looking great.

Tempted by any of the recent BMD releases.... COSMOS or ETHOS?

More than welcome, thankyou for letting me test it. Great wax!

Tempted by the COSMOS but I think I'd buy Nemesis first after trying it. Certainly made me think about purchasing from Steve!

• Like 1

More than welcome, thankyou for letting me test it. Great wax!

Tempted by the COSMOS but I think I'd buy Nemesis first after trying it. Certainly made me think about purchasing from Steve!

Cool - i've been impressed with all the BMD waxes - so easy to use.

Dont forget to pop onto his Facebook user group and get the 20% discount code :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cool - i've been impressed with all the BMD waxes - so easy to use.

Dont forget to pop onto his Facebook user group and get the 20% discount code :thumbup:

Great stuff! I was unsure if he did a discount code so that will come in handy![emoji106]

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Following on from BMD Nemesis - i recenlty acquired some of this years new Show Wax from Stevie at BMD.

COSMOS has been developed to add extreme gloss and flake pop....

As always - so easy to use and smells absolutely gorgeous.

Nice results on the day.... although light was dying; so no pics other than product shot.

14102520_386148718175548_191803973503551

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just catching up on some FB updates from the week and see Stevie at BMD has a new wax launch.

Launch offer  is a limited run for followers of the FB group.... but thought to let you guys know.

Anyone needs more info let me know.... i can highly recommend NEMESIS for sure, ATLAS sounds interesting.

NEMESIS (Summer/Show) and ATLAS (Winter/endurance) waxes...

14633127_1617119405257576_36777139848640