Gear Change, Power, spins

Hmm ok but certain scenarios like dropping a gear to overtake/ boot it etc are kind of un avoidable. But its ok if its normal i guess :P.

Diffs would be worth more than the car lol, at least with fitting .. 

Ive got better tyres on now, and it doesn't so much wheel spin, just stops and gets planted :P

Hmm ok but certain scenarios like dropping a gear to overtake/ boot it etc are kind of un avoidable. But its ok if its normal i guess :p.

Diffs would be worth more than the car lol, at least with fitting .. 

Ive got better tyres on now, and it doesn't so much wheel spin, just stops and gets planted :p

I payed £500 for my diff already fitted in box and sold my old box for £250 u just gotto look

If your trying to get a good 0-60 you should be right up in the revs so can't see why you'll have lag?

I dont think it is lag, but not sure what it would be called :P

Rev at the top, and at the point of gear change then foot back down.. car leaches forward and either wheel spins or tyres dig in, as if it can put the power down, then after a second it comes in.

I dont think it is lag, but not sure what it would be called :p

Rev at the top, and at the point of gear change then foot back down.. car leaches forward and either wheel spins or tyres dig in, as if it can put the power down, then after a second it comes in.

who mapped it? what turbo u running?

who mapped it? what turbo u running?

thats a can of worms .. standard kkk turbo that ive been tinkering with  :notme: and a pre mapped ecu i bought for a deleted immo rofl ... the map is protected so no idea of the maps set up ahhaha ^^ I could do logs to get a rough idea i guess, 

Well john (hidden power) was helping me setup, the adjuster rod but then i had a faulty ECU, and ended up with a ecu that had been pre mapped. I cant put standard map on this ecu as the map is protected, so its hard to setup with a unknown map ...

Switch off the ASR, Let the revs flare or don't come completely of the throttle when changing up as you want to keep air flowing through the engine. Below a certain level it will "hiccup" if the revs die back too much. It's not as bad as a petrol where the throttle plate actually shuts down air flow but a similar principle. Don't come completely off the accelerator between changes.

HTH...

J.

Sidestepping the clutch is not a really good technique when you're trying to accelerate fast. It might be the worst IMHO. Wheel spinning doesn't make the car launch faster, it just produces lots of heat (which is never good btw). 

Well john (hidden power) was helping me setup, the adjuster rod but then i had a faulty ECU, and ended up with a ecu that had been pre mapped. I cant put standard map on this ecu as the map is protected, so its hard to setup with a unknown map ...

just re-write the ECU with a stock map it will re-write over the top of any protected files

trying to adjust your car to pre-mapped ecu is not a good idea, too many unknowns