alloy wheel cleaner

rlp

Just went to wash my car and realised that I had run out of wheel cleaner, pinched kitchen cleaner. Best I've ever used on my alloys. Astonish kitchen cleaner from Asda £1=00 / bottle, Brilliant.

Its a very strong APC

Perhaps too harsh without diluting it at least 50%....Just to be cautious

Ingredients

Aqua, Butoxydiglycol, Undeceth-40, C9-11 Pareth-3, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Oleate, Parfum, Alkyl Dimethyl Betaine, Diethylene Glycol, 1,2 Propanediamene, C10-C16 Alkylderivatives, reaction product with 2-Chloro Acetic Acids, CI19140

Thanks for the warning, how does it compare to normal wheel cleaner and what damage can it cause ? bearing in mind that it is hosed off almost immediately.

It's decent isn't it.

A wee bit expensive and don't use it every wash. Good for a thorough decontamination then seal the wheels. You only need normal shampoo then until they're looking grubby after a wash.

• Like 1