when will this happen

jgcsteve13

My beard is epic at the moment. Haven't trimmed it since Sep 1st.

But it comes off tomorrow just before I bog off to Mauritius for a fortnight.

I've had a beard for over 20 years and now because they are 'in fashion'

suddenly I'm all the rage. I'm literally catching the eye of girls who I am old

enough to have fathered. That's the power of fashion.

My beard is epic at the moment. Haven't trimmed it since Sep 1st.

But it comes off tomorrow just before I bog off to Mauritius for a fortnight.

I've had a beard for over 20 years and now because they are 'in fashion'

suddenly I'm all the rage. I'm literally catching the eye of girls who I am old

enough to have fathered. That's the power of fashion.

cant say that and not post a photo.

I have no problem with facial hair - ive had a neatly kept goatee and electric trimmer length stubble for 8yrs now..

i have a problem when it gets teamed with a stupid hair style like above. If you have a proper beard have a proper hair cut to go with it. Not a poncy fake comb over and skinny jeans.. ****in hipsters :shakeshead:

• Like 3

Best beard put-down I've heard yet.....

"Just cos you've got hair on your face now, don't mean you need to talk like a ^&nt"

I did laugh.....

• Like 1

I gat rid of my beard nearly 30yrs ago when some burning underseal dropped into it, allegedly I ran down the drive to the garden tap squealing like a girl and beating myself about the face........ SWMBO found it funny.

had a couple of cut throat shaves & wish i had had one years ago

It's a good thing to learn in my eyes. Initial cost may be high for any of the more traditional ways of shaving cut throat /de/se

But long term it's cheaper better for skin and better for environment

Must say I have a beard at the moment and the amount of women that start conversation with me now is epic!

Yeah. Women feel more comfortable in talking to blokes if they think theyre homosexual.

Ahaha. :D.

Obv joking before anybody harps on lol

• Like 1

I grew a beard a few years ago before they were fashionable......................& then shaved it about 1yr ago...........

might have to grow it back again............

mind you I trimmed/shaped it, looked really good without looking "try hard fashion"........

just the amount of grey hairs for me...........I suppose it makes me look "distinguished".............

(old fart).........

I've had a short beard for maybe 10 years now. Every now and again I shave it off to see what I look like. Feedback is I look better with it.

I can't get used to Graham Norton with a beard. I thought we'd reached peak beard a year ago but apparently not.

One of my colleagues had a beard for about the last 30yrs. Ive known him for 12 of those.. he shaved it off about 6months ago after discussing it with his wife and teenage daughters. I cant get used to it, have met him out on track and not realised who it was in the distance!!

Balls to beards. Be a man and shave with a cut throat much more fun

I have a straight razor, very interesting technique to learn, I really enjoy the prep and find the stropping quite therapeutic, but i can't seem to get it 'shave ready', I can't shave any thick 'coverage' as it plucks. I am starting to think I have 'rounded' the edge... Perhaps a fresh one is needed :thumbup:

JRJG

When ever I grow a beard it always looks bad,its grows unevenly,in a tortoise shell colour and the comments I have received.......

Include.

You look like a vagrant :thumbdown:

You have a pussy around your mouth :clap:

You an apprentice for santa.

Can I borrow you for "penny for a guy"

The food bank is that way.

And being followed around shops by the store detective was always interesting.

:heart: a :D  :giggle:

I have a straight razor, very interesting technique to learn, I really enjoy the prep and find the stropping quite therapeutic, but i can't seem to get it 'shave ready', I can't shave any thick 'coverage' as it plucks. I am starting to think I have 'rounded' the edge... Perhaps a fresh one is needed :thumbup:

JRJG

There are a few people offering honing services which by the sounds of it is what you require. I'd become a member of the shaving room and post on there someone will be able to help you out