What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

My Mitchell & King order arrived today along with some nice little freebies :sun:  (noel wax,spa shampoo)

002_zps2bdtottp.jpg

001_zpsibm7z9mt.jpg

Very nice indeed Mark - looks like money well spent.

Cant wait to see the results my friend!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

After purchasing Auto perfection Intensify, the new hybrid wax was a no brainer.

Boasting epic gloss levels & up to 6 month protection!! attachicon.gifreceived_10206792277158714.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Oh very nice mate.  :thumbup:

I have ordered it - but no delivery as yet.

After Intensify though - such a hard act to follow....

• Like 1

Oh very nice mate. [emoji106]

I have ordered it - but no delivery as yet.

After Intensify though - such a hard act to follow....

Very hard act to follow.. Some of the finishes I have seen with this wax have again been flawless from Arron. The Rolls Royce Ghost he did a few weeks back with Evolve looked gorgeous!

• Like 1

Very hard act to follow..

Some of the finishes I have seen with this wax have again been flawless from Arron.

The Rolls Royce Ghost he did a few weeks back with Evolve looked gorgeous!

Yes - he develops great products and certainly details some choice motors!

The Evolve pics looked good - and if it is as easy to use as Intensify, its a winner i'm sure.

• Like 1

DSC_1079_zpsowzxqdgc.jpg

Nice delivery today of ed turners shampoo, quick detailer and funky munkey wax £22 delivered, hard to turn down right..

Auto perfection handy wax puck kit and my favourite delivery of the day obsession wax phantom, wow this smells lovely can't wait to try this and I really like the glass jar

• Like 3

DSC_1079_zpsowzxqdgc.jpg

Nice delivery today of ed turners shampoo, quick detailer and funky munkey wax £22 delivered, hard to turn down right..

Auto perfection handy wax puck kit and my favourite delivery of the day obsession wax phantom, wow this smells lovely can't wait to try this and I really like the glass jar

Some great buys there Sean! Enjoy fella!

• Like 2

Some great buys there Sean! Enjoy fella!

Cheers mate bit unsure on the ed turners stuff though but it's worth having in the collection for that price.

• Like 2

Cheers mate bit unsure on the ed turners stuff though but it's worth having in the collection for that price.

I've tried the Snowfoam before. Ste (Samuir1974) lent it to me a while back after recommendations from Ben. Pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned!

The wax is pretty straight forward to use as most are. Again I borrowed from Ste. Only did the bonnet with it as I didn't have much time but left a deep, rich gloss and very easy to use.

Be interested to know your thoughts on the shampoo & QD though! :)

• Like 3

DSC_1079_zpsowzxqdgc.jpg

Nice one Sean! Enjoy those Brother. The AP Handy Puck fits perfectly into the pot of Phantom. Wet the pad first then wring it out and apply the wax with it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it, and on the Ed Turners stuff too matey.  :clap:

DSC_1079_zpsowzxqdgc.jpg

Nice little haul there Sean!  Enjoy :thumbup:

Nice one Sean! Enjoy those Brother. The AP Handy Puck fits perfectly into the pot of Phantom. Wet the pad first then wring it out and apply the wax with it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it, and on the Ed Turners stuff too matey.  :clap:

Cheers pal I bought the puck after reading you bought one and liked it actually. Looking forward to trying it.

Nice little haul there Sean!  Enjoy :thumbup:

Cheers ste I have another order due in tomorrow too from clean and shiny just need to explain to the Mrs why I need so much stuff lol.
  • Like 2

I've tried the Snowfoam before. Ste (Samuir1974) lent it to me a while back after recommendations from Ben. Pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned!

The wax is pretty straight forward to use as most are. Again I borrowed from Ste. Only did the bonnet with it as I didn't have much time but left a deep, rich gloss and very easy to use.

Be interested to know your thoughts on the shampoo & QD though! :)

Cheers pal I read somewhere it's ment to be applied a panel at a time how true I don't know but will have a play.
  • Like 3

Cheers pal I bought the puck after reading you bought one and liked it actually. Looking forward to trying it.

Cheers ste I have another order due in tomorrow too from clean and shiny just need to explain to the Mrs why I need so much stuff lol.

hahaha - very nice Sean.... I hope your good lady is ok with your Xmas purchases ;)

The Ed Turners stuff was superb for the money. The QD was Out of Stock when I ordered - otherwise I would have had that too.

The wax was a bit oily - but spread really well as a result. This was back at the end of Summer though.

Applying at this time of year - it might be a different experience but I had no issues with it personally.

Enjoy! :thumbup:

• Like 2

A really top bloke and mate of mine, Shauny, has generously sent me a load of Soft99 products to have a go with along with some Britemax AIO and KKD Brakeaway.

received_10206799903309363_zpsybyzexfq.j

I'll let you guys how I get on with them!

I'm a lucky lad! Big thanks to my mate!!

• Like 3

A really top bloke and mate of mine, Shauny, has generously sent me a load of Soft99 products to have a go with along with some Britemax AIO and KKD Brakeaway.

Very generous! Enjoy buddy :)

• Like 1

Very nice indeed Neil -  that should keep you out of trouble eh!!!

Top bloke is Shaun, he contributed some excellent products to my Advent Calendar as well :thumbup:

Looking forward to your thoughts on that box of goodies as and when you get to use them....

• Like 2

Due to a few of my products being trashed in the Boxing Day floods.........Bought today from Power Maxed:

5l Snow Foam

5l  Wash/Wax Pre Clean

5l TFR

5l Frequent Wash Non acidic Wheel Cleaner

5l Car Shampoo

6x 1l Quick Detailer

(New) 150ml Typhoon Carnauba Wax

500ml Iron Out

500ml  Tar Off

2x 500ml Winter Coat sealant

Awesome service again

• Like 1

Auto Perfection Sale order arrived today.... 30% off this little lot and free delivery!  :rock:

Evolve Hybrid wax, clay bars, air fresheners, wax applicators... and some freebies thrown in by Arron too  :sun:

10313731_10206706223348886_7336022968574

• Like 4

Auto Perfection Sale order arrived today.... 30% off this little lot and free delivery! :rock:

Evolve Hybrid wax, clay bars, air fresheners, wax applicators... and some freebies thrown in by Arron too :sun:

Very very very nice haul, Ste!!!

Can't wait to hear about Evolve, no pressure (this weekend??? Haha)!!

• Like 1

Auto Perfection Sale order arrived today.... 30% off this little lot and free delivery! :rock:

Evolve Hybrid wax, clay bars, air fresheners, wax applicators... and some freebies thrown in by Arron too :sun:

Looking good that lot!

• Like 2

Very very very nice haul, Ste!!!

Can't wait to hear about Evolve, no pressure (this weekend??? Haha)!!

Cheers buddy!

Well - weather permitting..... the Exeo needs some attention, so quite possibly!!!

Also made it to the Post Office today to drop off that set of samples i mentioned!  :happy:  ;)  :thumbup:

• Like 2

_20160106_175715_zpsgjhatv6a.jpg

This turned up today from clean and shiny which I can't wait to try. Been wanting to try the black max for ages now and after trying my brothers autofinesse vision I had to order one myself, yeah it's a bit dusty but my glass looked lovely after.

The fireball Korea drying towel I had to try after reading so much about it. Hopefully a couple other fireball products turn up in the post tomorrow.

• Like 3