What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Got these today also a Fireball drying towel not in pic

0433b7c786c2effc395026b6bcb10467.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Nice one James - my KKD ReGloss and SiCoat bundle arrived today as well.

Not sure when i'll get a car in to test them on - but had to buy them in the Sale.  :thumbup:

Due to a few of my products being trashed in the Boxing Day floods.........Bought today from Power Maxed:

5l Snow Foam

5l  Wash/Wax Pre Clean

5l TFR

5l Frequent Wash Non acidic Wheel Cleaner

5l Car Shampoo

6x 1l Quick Detailer

(New) 150ml Typhoon Carnauba Wax

500ml Iron Out

500ml  Tar Off

2x 500ml Winter Coat sealant

Awesome service again

UPDATE

Due to a packing error at Power Maxed.....I received the same again today!!

I rang them......They apologised..LOL....I said I would arrange to send it back with the courier..........BUT instead, they said I can keep it all!!

Nice pressie

Should keep me going for a long time!!!

• Like 1

UPDATE

Due to a packing error at Power Maxed.....I received the same again today!!

I rang them......They apologised..LOL....I said I would arrange to send it back with the courier..........BUT instead, they said I can keep it all!!

Nice pressie

Should keep me going for a long time!!!

Wow that is very kind of them. Especially as it was an error on their part.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20160107_181829_zpsyu4croxj.jpg

2 nice little packages arrived today. The middle bunch from Ste! Thanks Brother!! Can't wait to use them all. Thanks for the cloths too. Really nice surprise!!!

Ahhhh excellent - glad it all arrived ok mate.

I think there are some review threads in this section covering the waxes:-

- KKD Seduction

- Fourthwax Summer

I was already decanting a 3.78L britemax cleanmax bulk bottle - as Alan has gone halves with me.

So thought to drop you a small 100ml sample too, i think you will like it.

Alan used to be a huge Megs Gold Class fan but he now prefers this - high praise indeed. 

Let us know how you get on buddy.  :thumbup:

PS. Nice to see the Daytona brush and Scholl S17+ too  :rock:

• Like 1

Ahhhh excellent - glad it all arrived ok mate.

I think there are some review threads in this section covering the waxes:-

- KKD Seduction

- Fourthwax Summer

I was already decanting a 3.78L britemax cleanmax bulk bottle - as Alan has gone halves with me.

So thought to drop you a small 100ml sample too, i think you will like it.

Alan used to be a huge Megs Gold Class fan but he now prefers this - high praise indeed.

Let us know how you get on buddy. :thumbup:

PS. Nice to see the Daytona brush and Scholl S17+ too :rock:

Really appreciate it; looking forward to seeing how Cleanmax shapes up. I'll be ready for a new shampoo shortly so I'll post up my thoughts.

I'll have a look through the threads but I can remember that your review of Seduction was very favourable. Well, you bought a full size pot, so I'm expecting big things.

• Like 1

Really appreciate it; looking forward to seeing how Cleanmax shapes up. I'll be ready for a new shampoo shortly so I'll post up my thoughts.

I'll have a look through the threads but I can remember that your review of Seduction was very favourable. Well, you bought a full size pot, so I'm expecting big things.

Oh absolutely - Seduction is a joy to use and produces amazing results.

I loaned it to both Karl and Alan at the time - and they agreed 100%.

Just open the pot and smell it.... you know it's gonna be good!  :giggle:  :happy:  ;)

I threw in Fourthwax as i found it worked well on the Black Exeo.... so might suit your fleet too.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

20160107_181829_zpsyu4croxj.jpg

2 nice little packages arrived today. The middle bunch from Ste! Thanks Brother!! Can't wait to use them all. Thanks for the cloths too. Really nice surprise!!!

The britemax shampoo is a cracker! Really impressed!

The waxes are equally good! KKD Seduction is one of the best waxes I used last year with out doubt!

Enjoy Neil!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well - some of the guys in the office were very interested in the advent calendar options slected by SWMBO;

so after a bit of consultation...... another selection arrived from Andy at CYR.... [emoji106]

10660327_10206718782702862_2790244052252

Your going to be a busy chap haha!

• Like 1

Nice one James - my KKD ReGloss and SiCoat bundle arrived today as well.

Not sure when i'll get a car in to test them on - but had to buy them in the Sale.  :thumbup:

Please to get these on the detailing shelves.... the KKD collection continues.

Hard pushed to find anything but great products under this brand!

1931336_10206718997308227_49098195549966

• Like 1

Please to get these on the detailing shelves.... the KKD collection continues.

Hard pushed to find anything but great products under this brand!

1931336_10206718997308227_49098195549966

Great purchase. Si-Coat is a quality product!

• Like 1

Well - some of the guys in the office were very interested in the advent calendar options slected by SWMBO;

so after a bit of consultation...... another selection arrived from Andy at CYR....  :thumbup:

10660327_10206718782702862_2790244052252

Nice haul of samples there ste. I see Andy @CYR post a image if this lot on instagram earlier, enjoy mate.

• Like 2

Nice haul of samples there ste. I see Andy @CYR post a image if this lot on instagram earlier, enjoy mate.

Cheers Sean - i posted up on CYR Facebook when they arrived..... then Andy shared out my pic on his other feeds.

It's nice to reward good service, pricing and the advice that Andy offers - by sharing here and on Social media - IMO.

Not all for me though; it was a deal on this batch which i split with 2 guys at work who are gettting into detailing :thumbup:

• Like 3

Had the day off work today so took a trip over to Sheffield. Food & shopping with the SWMBO & call over to see Shaun to pick up my recent purchase based on Ste & shauns reviews! Nice to put a name to a face! Thanks for ordering for me! 3c6cc347a4d0b696fb85122de9a0d7a4.jpg

• Like 2

Had the day off work today so took a trip over to Sheffield. Food & shopping with the SWMBO & call over to see Shaun to pick up my recent purchase based on Ste & shauns reviews! Nice to put a name to a face! Thanks for ordering for me! 3c6cc347a4d0b696fb85122de9a0d7a4.jpg

Excellent buy judging by the reviews and pictures from Ste. Be interesting to hear your views on it mate!!

Excellent buy judging by the reviews and pictures from Ste. Be interesting to hear your views on it mate!!

• Like 2

DSC_1085_zpskabkusrw.jpg

My fireball premium active snowfoam and hydrophobic snowfoam turned up today looking forward to trying them outafter hearing so much about them

Very nice Sean - i'm enjoying your suggestions here.

Nice to see another member thinking out of the box and bringing some new ideas.

Looking forward to your thoughts on these...  :sun:  :happy:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Nice one Karl - glad to see the trip was worthwhile and that Shaun got such an amazing deal for you guys!

Really nice to see like-minded people go out of their way to look after each other like this.

I'm sure you will enjoy using this..... as i know how great it is buddy!

Hopefully catch you at the weekend - i'll let you know when Alan confirms ok   :happy:  :thumbup:

Cheers Neil! Looking forward to using it! vRS needs some loving. Nearly 2 wees with out a wash.... ooops!

• Like 1