What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Well - things just got a bit more interesting for the summer..... took delivery of these pre-release product samples yesterday.

Feeling privileged to be involved in the final trials before these go to market.... if indeed they do make it.

Hoping to do a few days detailing with Karl soon and see what these are all about.....  :sun:

13095956_10207578485594897_8881064748965

• Like 2

Well - things just got a bit more interesting for the summer..... took delivery of these pre-release product samples yesterday.

Feeling privileged to be involved in the final trials before these go to market.... if indeed they do make it.

Hoping to do a few days detailing with Karl soon and see what these are all about..... :sun:

13095956_10207578485594897_8881064748965

Ah sweet! Will have to yet round and sort a detail to do some testing on the vRS or the R36! Look forward to using these!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ah sweet! Will have to yet round and sort a detail to do some testing on the vRS or the R36! Look forward to using these!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah - nice one; i was too busy getting the .:R36 back to standard at the weekend.

Didnt want to start using any of the testers at that point....

Even ran out of time to try Richard's wax tester from AutoVision.

Let me know when looks good for you in the next 2 weeks.... you are only 400 yards away of course! :giggle:;):thumbup:

• Like 1

Yeah - nice one; i was too busy getting the .:R36 back to standard at the weekend.

Didnt want to start using any of the testers at that point....

Even ran out of time to try Richard's wax tester from AutoVision.

Let me know when looks good for you in the next 2 weeks.... you are only 400 yards away of course! :giggle:;):thumbup:

Will do buddy no problem!
  • Like 1

Got some waxaddict foshow to collect from Halfords this evening and hopefully Postman Pat will have left the EZ Car Care Sealant set I managed to get for a bargain price off eBay

Picked up some WoWo applicator pads during their sale

379121f77219c65d9e95aa9b73adbb67.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Very nice James! :thumbup:

I'm still using the WoMo Wheel mitt purchased last year;

good product, machine washable and seems very durable.

Started on my last Farecla clay mitt last weekend - purchased about 18 months ago on Halford's 3 for 2.

So re-ordered online today - FREE delivery as well :thumbup:

Screen_Shot_2015_03_24_at_3_04_32_PM.png

Hiya mate, are you using the clay mitt just like a wash mitt? I've got one but using quick detailer at the moment which obviously is an expensive option.

• Like 1

Hiya mate, are you using the clay mitt just like a wash mitt? I've got one but using quick detailer at the moment which obviously is an expensive option.

Hiya - yes, i make up an extra thick shampoo mix so the mitt/paint surface is extra slick.

Also i have been using warm water just to soften the clay surface enough.

Using this method - i dont see muich marring at all; certainly on VAG paint.

• Like 2

Hiya - yes, i make up an extra thick shampoo mix so the mitt/paint surface is extra slick.

Also i have been using warm water just to soften the clay surface enough.

Using this method - i dont see muich marring at all; certainly on VAG paint.

Sweet, will give that a go next time cheers.

• Like 1

Started on my last Farecla clay mitt last weekend - purchased about 18 months ago on Halford's 3 for 2.

So re-ordered online today - FREE delivery as well :thumbup:

Screen_Shot_2015_03_24_at_3_04_32_PM.png

Do you use a side to side motion when using the Clay Mitt like this?

Edited by Prykey
  • Like 1

DSC_0062_zpsexlksmz2.jpg

My missus ordered this for my birthday yesterday and all arrived today, she did good,

Adams wash mitt, scholl s17 and s40, chemical guys hexlogic orange and white pads and britemax vantage wax. Can't wait to hit the car with it now.

• Like 3

DSC_0062_zpsexlksmz2.jpg

My missus ordered this for my birthday yesterday and all arrived today, she did good,

Adams wash mitt, scholl s17 and s40, chemical guys hexlogic orange and white pads and britemax vantage wax.

Can't wait to hit the car with it now.

Awesome haul there Sean.... time to get busy!!!  :sun:

Cheers ste. Yes mate defo looking forward to trying the wax and new pad.i been looking into getting a ipa, I been looking at carpro eraser have you tried or you have any recommendations.

• Like 1

DSC_0062_zpsexlksmz2.jpg

Adams wash mitt, scholl s17 and s40, chemical guys hexlogic orange and white pads and britemax vantage wax. Can't wait to hit the car with it now.

She's a good egg! Lovely bundle there with some top products.

As for your other post RE ipa. I would highly recommend Envy Car Care Filler Killer. I have about 7L so if you wanted to try before you buy, let me know and I'll post you some down.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi mate thanks for the offer but only If you don't mind is there anything you need or would like to try, Im sure I see somewhere your a fan of autosmart products, my work uses autosmart if you need anything or just ask and see if I have it. Cheers mate

• Like 1

DSC_0062_zpsexlksmz2.jpg

That's the last wax I bought a week ago, awesome stuff spreads really thin and beads lovely...you should love it.

• Like 2

She's a good egg! Lovely bundle there with some top products.

As for your other post RE ipa. I would highly recommend Envy Car Care Filler Killer. I have about 7L so if you wanted to try before you buy, let me know and I'll post you some down.

Very generous as always Ben - many thanks for the samples you sent me last year. Top lad!  :rock:

Great products from Envy car care and the snow foam was ace too  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Very generous as always Ben - many thanks for the samples you sent me last year. Top lad! :rock:

Great products from Envy car care and the snow foam was ace too :thumbup:

Glad they met your standards Ste! Always happy to share samples with people on this forum. Have also had some brilliant samples from yourself. Makes this section brilliant IMO

• Like 1

Hi mate thanks for the offer but only If you don't mind is there anything you need or would like to try, Im sure I see somewhere your a fan of autosmart products, my work uses autosmart if you need anything or just ask and see if I have it. Cheers mate

Course not mate. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll grab some bottles and send some down.

• Like 1

I bought three more autosmart glass cleaner cans recently (20/20) and another can of tardis as nearly out.

Hoping my EP803 new machine is at my local DPD drop off store before the end of today too. :)

• Like 2

This week we got some good news that my missus has a new position at work;

so hopefully plans can progress on the new sports car sometime soon.

So she decided to treat me to a nice pressie from Andy @ CYR Samples....  :thumbup:

13151852_10207611731306019_8117736592948

This week we got some good news that my missus has a new position at work;

so hopefully plans can progress on the new sports car sometime soon.

So she decided to treat me to a nice pressie from Andy @ CYR Samples....  :thumbup:

13151852_10207611731306019_8117736592948

Very nice ste, I like the foam bottles, nice touch.

• Like 1