build/delivery times?

aernala

I ordered my l&k 1.4tsi on the 29th, the wait is killing me already

If the 29th was leap year day, it'll be at least 4 years  :D

• Like 2

Bought a 'from stock' L&K Yeti Automatic today which I've been told is already at  Emden awaiting shipment to the UK- what are the chances it'll be registered in time to qualify for the additional £500 off?

In fairness the dealer has stressed that they can't promise that they'll be able to get it registered before the deadline but it does mean it'll be on my drive within 3 -4 weeks!

Chances are dependant on how quickly it can get a boat spot I guess.

What discount did you get off a stock vehicle, out of interest?

It's arrived. Going to drop my certificate off for my plate and take a peek

Did the same today. The car is at the dealer, so we signed everything then had a quick look. Pouring down so couldn't really do it justice, but still.

Just over 5 weeks from order to build to delivery. Pretty good really.

Could have picked it up Friday but Mrs G working and they don't do Saturday handovers. So Monday. Just 5 more sleeps  :D

1.4Tsi L&K Order placed 15 Jan

Originally told it would be built week 15

Then brought forward to week 11

Then put back to week 20

Latest update is now week 19.

Looking at the much quicker period from order to delivery indicated in other recent posts for 1.2TSi & 2.0 TDi's I'm starting to wonder if there's a shortage of 1.4 engines...  or maybe L&K trim.... or Muscovado paint..... or.... who knows!

If comment on the forum is anything to go by, I think Skoda may be somewhat surprised by the popularity of the 1.4 L&K so may have had to find additional build slots or obtain more engines. I don't know if cars are built in batches by engine/RHD, but unlike the 1.2 TSI + 110 and 150 TDI which still makes up the majority of Yeti, the 1.4 is still quite rare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well cool

Not sure when mine is being pdi

Not heard from the dealer since sat. May be sat coming or the one after we will see

Taken the edge off the wait by putting in an order last night to Superskoda for the original Skoda bits below, and it's already been despatched. Can't rate SS highly enough  :clap:

Rear tunnel rubber mat 5L0061580

Rear bumper strip 5L6061195

Door sill strips 5L0071303A

White silicone key cover for Mrs G (never let it be said I don't know how to treat a woman)

:D

i been looking at a few things on there, peddles and the cup holder trim and the tunnel rubber mat

what delivery times and cost like on there?

Costs seem very good.

Eg, the OEM bumper strip I've seen priced at £63 over here

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Rear_Bumper_Protection_%28Yeti_14%3E%29_5L6061195

whereas SS quote 48 euros, about £39

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/YETI/Yeti-facelift-OUTDOOR-14-original-Skoda-rear-bumper-protective-panel-ALU

Delivery for my bulk order is 10 euro. Timescales I can't say yet, but I only ordered the stuff last night and they've been despatched already. Tracking is available to me from this evening. I have used them before with the old car and from memory it all went well.

When you get your car load the Skoda Service App on your phone and enter the VIN code and it will give you the actual date it was built. Also digital service schedule option shows when the garage did a delivery inspection. I assume future services will also show up in the app.

• Like 1

When you get your car load the Skoda Service App on your phone and enter the VIN code and it will give you the actual date it was built. Also digital service schedule option shows when the garage did a delivery inspection. I assume future services will also show up in the app.

This it (for android)?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.inmite.prj.skoda.service

I have ordered a Yeti SE L DSG in jungle green with most of the extras, and was informed by my dealer over two weeks ago that my car was now in the country.  I have picked my reg no.  I have heard nothing since, but will be on to the dealer first thing tomorrow.  How long can new vehicles be stuck in the port of entry, which I assume in this case to be Sheerness?

That's the one, there are also other apps if you have smartgate installed.

Brilliant! Putting in the VIN tells me it was built 17/02. Only need the car now. 1 more sleep  :clap:

I placed my order for a Skoda Yeti 1.4 L & K with rear mudflaps, tow bar and spare wheel on March 2nd ... Dealer says it may be August before I see it .... can anyone give me a rough time frame for the build and delivery of this model ... and has anyone taken delivery recently.

Thanks in anticipation

Alan