The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

He's not even close to being the most dangerous man in the World. It's not the ones you see it's the ones you don't.

quote-but-as-they-say-about-sharks-it-s-

Hmmm, perhaps you are right, David Blaine is the most dangerous man on the planet.....

Hmmm, perhaps you are right, David Blaine is the most dangerous man on the planet.....

Lol I wouldn't mess with him that dude's crazy with the craziest eyes the World has ever seen....Probably.

• Like 1

Surely even the Teflon coated Space Hopper must lose a few points after this latest video emerged

BBC Trump misogyny 

The language he uses disappointing me, but it's not as if I haven't heard that kind of talk before. I certainly wont be losing sleep over it. But it the way he insulates that as a man of considerable influence and power, he can do what he wants and so treats women as meat. Obviously many men will argue that these women let him, but he is taking advantage of his position on these poor desperate souls. It's a much lesser crime than what pedophiles sometimes do, but it is a diluted and not dissimilar style of getting what you want. When I have heard men talking like this it has usually been two or more being 'blokes' and it doesn't particularly worry me,  but there is a definite shift of emphasis in the way Trump brags about the way he treats women. He is proud of it and to my ears isn't just having 'lads' banter. Mind you the young TV chap with him doesn't come out of it much better. To think Trump might be the next world leader just gets more frightening every day!

I bet he keeps a lowish profile for a short while. Probably both he and Trump are quite pleased there is a hurricane in the news at the moment, taking some of the heat off them. After trumps fat shaming a couple of weeks ago, came to light, I did wonder what else would turn up, but I dread to think what his haters might drag up next. There must be a huge team now trawling through Hilary Clinton's back catalog of audio recordings.

Mrs Trump is a bit low profile while there is the investigations into when she arrived in the US first and when she worked.

Obviously the Education background was just an error that anyone can make.

Then there is more stories to come out like on when The Donalds Mum emigrated to the US and what his Auntie did.

Hard workers obviously.

Watch for some good articles in the next month from Jenna Johnson of the Washington Post.

She has been on the trail of The Donald's business dealings for a long time now.

Meeting people in Scotland that have had some rather interesting times due to how The Donald behaves.

His Tax 'avoidance' isn't anything any other big company hasn't done, but his financial history does make poor reading. Maybe the pound will climb against the dollar again, if Trump gets in. 

Tic Tac have now denounced Trump after his comments, to add to Skittles running for cover. This must be a first even for the USA. A presidential candidate scareing sweetie manufacturers :D

I haven't followed the US election with any great intent but it seems to me that Trump is one of those characters who doesn't give a $h1t about the snowflakes and just calls things as they are.

We need more of his sort.

And if the snowflakes have a problem with it, then conscript them to take up a weapon and and stand at post.

Ha ha ha, actually just reading that makes me laugh...........can you imagine a snowflake even trying to comprehend the concept of being told what to do?

Edited by SkodaVRS1963

I doubt anybody here believed the BS about Obama wanting 'ribs and pussy' but here is the truth.

The Trump supporter's counter-claim involved a video seemingly showing President Obama demanding "ribs and pussy too" that was circulated on social media along with several false or misleading claims. For instance, it wasn't a "breaking" or newly released video, and it didn't capture Barack Obama "demanding" anything:

http://www.snopes.com/obama-demands-rib/

It wasn't the words Trump used, it was the way he strung the sentence together that was offensive. He is a weapons grade misogynist and thinks it fine to virtually assault women. Ar$ehat!

• Like 1

So even before the debate has started tonight, Trump has asked the women who accuse Bill Clinton of Sexual assault to join in a debate with him. Scorched earth is a phrase one commentator has used :D Also Billy Bush has been suspended by NBC TV. It's going to be a lively debate this on. I might stay up for it :)

He's just been trying to copy the Fresh Prince, that's all it is

Standing in a crowd of girls like an island

I see the one I wanna sic come here cutie
I flip 'em around and then I work that booty
So fellas (yeah)
Are y'all wit me (yeah)
I said fellas (yeah)
Are y'all wit me (yeah)
Why don't you tell the girls what y'all wanna do
Ya wanna ooh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh--ooooh

(Lyrics from Boom Shake the Room)

As far as the ROW is concerned does it matter who's in power in the States ? DT,  just the highly publicised sacrificial lightning conductor for the left- leaning twiteratti?

The real naughty stuff, the long-term State Department/CIA policy to the ROW, grinds on relentlessly, no matter whose in power. Witness, Obama just sitting back open- mouthed when this is going on. The only difference is that DT would probably cheer it on. But none of them are going to change it.

I'd be more concerned about the mentality that gave us the "Arab spring" and how that, or its heirs and successors, could result in a nucleur exchange, especially as Russia's policy since 2000 has been to extend nucleur deterence to the protection of allies and "Protectorates".

N.

Edited by Clunkclick

I watched the 'debate' and found it awful. Neither candidate did particularly well. HC tried to answer the questions, interspersed with attacks on DT. DT doesn't seem capable of answer any policy questions as he is pretty clueless with such rhetoric, as surprise, surprise, he isn't a politician.  The opening question to DT about his recent video revelation, was to fire his answer  salvo straight back at Bill Clinton and his past sexual digressions, rather than answer the question properly. The point that neither he, nor his 'fans' seem to appreciate, is he is actually correct in some of the things he says about Bill Clinton. If we had known then, what we know now, about Bill Clinton (and JFK for that matter), he probably wouldn't have got into the White House. Which, is a point that DT not only seems to think is correct, but by a simple matter of association means, neither should he (DT) be considered fit for the top office. 

• Like 1

not sure if this will be viewable to all but DT's daughter doesn't seem happy to greet him after last nights 'debate' lol

https://www.facebook.com/vannpriest/videos/1292750594099369/

it was interesting to watch how at the end B.C. stayed away form Hilary and their daughter at the post 'match' audience thank-you's. But even at the beginning, Dt and HC didn't even shake hands! It was great telly but shameful to watch two grown-ups behave like they did :(

I've not had the time (or, admittedly the inclination) to watch it all, Amanda but from the snippets I've seen and read about it was like a school playground bully Vs someone with a brain.

More and more ® Senators are doing as much as they can to distance themselves from him. I think he's finished and now there's revelations about him receiving funding via Russian oligarchs and property magnates.

Side note; never noticed 'Tapastalk' before lol

• Like 1

What happens if at the 11th hour all Trump's nominations get pulled? Does he become an independent or does Hillary win by default?

I'm certain he's deliberately wrecking the republican party to prove a point. Seen a number of other people coming to similar conclusions on Twitter over the last 24 hours

I think you are the first person to mention tapas talk. It's been there for ages :D

Trump did, on more than one occasion, walk up reasonably close behind her. It looked a bit menacing, but he is a big man physically if nothing else and so perhaps the effect was exaggerated. As i said to Rob last night, I hope his hair comes with it's own fire certificate.