The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

Trump has said he would like to use nuclear weapons as a first strike option and can't see why they dont.

He never said that... he did not say that.... he said nothing of the kind...

That would be me paraphrasing his answer to anything controversial he's come out with.. ever notice how he repeats statements 3 times with different words

Edited by mac11irl

He never said that... he did not say that.... he said nothing of the kind...

That would be me paraphrasing his answer to anything controversial he's come out with.. ever notice how he repeats statements 3 times with different words

I didn't do it

Nobody saw me do it

You can't prove anything

I didn't do it

Nobody saw me do it

You can't prove anything

LOL - There's a reason for that.

One of my friends used a shirt with that as a "maternity tee-dress". When her daughter was about 3, she suddenly called me "Daddy" for no obvious reason, so I said "I didn't do it,..." which made my friend laugh.

As Trump is bessies with Putin and builds his skyscrapers with Chinese steel, I don't think he will nuke anyone. Although I have read the Americans are developing a very small Atomic Bomb, one which even their own military are frightened will make the idea of nuclear weaponry more 'acceptable'. "It's only an itsy bitsy little nuke, it's not like it's a big one..."

Trumps favourite phrase these days seems to be "that was de-bunked"

Clinton isnt exactly shiny clean, but at least she has some common sense (if a bit technologically stupid)..

unlike The Donald who could easily wake at 3am and decide to invade canada because hes bored and somebody up there said one of his hotels wasnt worth the nightly rate on trip advisor...

Clinton isnt exactly shiny clean, but at least she has some common sense (if a bit technologically stupid)..

unlike The Donald who could easily wake at 3am and decide to invade canada because hes bored and somebody up there said one of his hotels wasnt worth the nightly rate on trip advisor...

Found this an interesting read.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/above-the-law-hillarys-huge-scandal-list-explodes-to-25/

Doesn't look good either way!

Clinton is as dangerous or perhaps more so. Trump is a numpty who has too much money and even less sense. Clinton is cold, calculated and ruthless, she will happily smile whilst giving the orders for murder.

Which ever way you dress it up it a bad situation yet on a positive note more and more people are seeing through the facade.

Not the Best two examples to inspire the next generations though, surely we have better more sincere people that currently exist out of 7+Billion. Or is this supposed to be the pinnacle of the self proclaimed "Greatest Nation on Earth?

Well its nit of 7billion unless the population of born in the US citizens has exploded...

but i get your idea ;)

I thought you might It's becoming a lot more obvious as time goes by. I read plenty of comments all over the place and the amount of People that are beginning to start to question what is happening all around us is very encouraging :).

Voting as a Symbolic Act

excerpted from the book

The Democratic Facade

The Symbolic Meaning of the Vote

The act of voting is invested with immense symbolic meaning. Elections are, in part, an exercise that ties the masses to political leaders by giving ordinary citizens the feeling that they can influence government and its policies. At election time, citizens take part in an elaborately orchestrated pageant that invests officeholders with the aura of legitimacy. By reference to this one means of participation, government officials claim the right to govern and to make policy. The act of voting also serves as an emotional catharsis essential for reaffirming the individual's participation in a political community.

Elections give people a chance to express discontents and enthusiasms, to enjoy a sense of involvement....Like all ritual...elections draw attention to common social ties and to the importance and apparent reasonableness of accepting the public policies that are adopted.

A remarkable feature of the American political system is that elites have managed to retain all the benefits of ritualistic participation despite low voter turnout.

Exposed to the ritual, drama, and circus-like panorama of election night returns and interviews, even the potential voters who stayed at home on election day are hard put not to feel that they, too, have participated. Low turnout might seem to make it difficult for a politician or media analyst to read a policy mandate into election results, but election winners nevertheless always claim a mandate. In 1980, 70 percent of the potential electorate did not vote for Ronald Reagan. Still, Reagan's pollster offered the following analysis shortly after the President's election:

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Democracy_America/Voting_Symbolic_TDF.html

Edited by theezenutz

It's only symbolic in America because of their stupid voting system. Which if you know anything of history was deliberately designed this way for a specific reason.

Assume this nonsense is why you don't vote?

Nice one. Nah this nonsense is why I am who I am and do what I do. I share your belief that it is a stupid system, one that has been used as an excuse to bomb many innocent Countries and peoples.

If It was deliberately this way for a specific reason..... Who created it and for what purpose? It's entirely relevant because it's impact has far reaching implications all over the globe.

Not trying to spoil the thread so apologies if it seems that way. Just rather tired of living in a World dominated by so much negativity and nonsense.

Nice one. Nah this nonsense is why I am who I am and do what I do. I share your belief that it is a stupid system, one that has been used as an excuse to bomb many innocent Countries and peoples.

If It was deliberately this way for a specific reason..... Who created it and for what purpose? It's entirely relevant because it's impact has far reaching implications all over the globe.

Not trying to spoil the thread so apologies if it seems that way. Just rather tired of living in a World dominated by so much negativity and nonsense.

Go and ask an American, they get it chapter and verse at school - founding fathers and all that.  Just remember the US system is very different to a lot of other modern democracies, including ours.

Go and ask an American, they get it chapter and verse at school - founding fathers and all that.  Just remember the US system is very different to a lot of other modern democracies, including ours.

Sorry dude not being rude but that was aimed at Gadgetman. You can raise your own questions elsewhere if you want  but I don't want this thread to be ruined as well I'm just asking legitimate questions.