The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

What happens if at the 11th hour all Trump's nominations get pulled? Does he become an independent or does Hillary win by default?

I'm certain he's deliberately wrecking the republican party to prove a point. Seen a number of other people coming to similar conclusions on Twitter over the last 24 hours

I did think that they had a weird mechanism that has precedence in that you can write a persons name (another Republican in this case) on the ballot card without spoiling the vote. not sure how true that is, but it has happened before apparently and it is the USA we're talking about. 

I did think that they had a weird mechanism that has precedence in that you can write a persons name (another Republican in this case) on the ballot card without spoiling the vote. not sure how true that is, but it has happened before apparently and it is the USA we're talking about.

The land of the hanging chad eh...

It is worth remembering he himself didnt think hed get as far as he has, ten his ego took over.

Then he started acting a bit more "statsmanly" for a couple of weeks.

Maybe hes just gotten bored with the whole thing now and is trying to torpedo his own campaign to go out in what he could interpret as a blaze of manly glory...

So now we wait until the several years worth of 'out takes from the behind the scenes filming during The Apprentice USA' are released.

Its going to be interesting to see what there is, obviously it will not be 'the real Donald J Trump, just a bit of banter.

Spin.

From what little I've paid attention to.

Clinton apparently wants to abolish the Second Amendment; i.e the right to bear arms.

Trump says "ok, lets disarm her bodyguards and see how long she lasts".

This is spun into "Trump advocates the assassination of Clinton".

Sometimes you just need to understand how the media works.

• Like 1

Spin.

Clinton apparently wants to abolish the Second Amendment; i.e the right to bear arms.

Clinton does not and will not do anything about the second amendment. It's just trump saying she wants to.

He says it and he spins himself.

It was interesting just how much Security The Donald put in place at Turnberry when he was arriving the day after the referendum, and how much Police Scotland gave.

They said there was low profile policing and there was, they were hidden up all around.

As it was his own bodyguards on the 9th green were hopeless, it could have been grenades Lee Nelson pulled from his pockets.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Rkqa2vtuIs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B4eGBr-Y5rs

Edited by Offski

Spin.

Their seems to be a concerted effort from the msm to sabotage Trumps election bid and report favorably for Clinton, mainly headed by CNN but also appears to be adopted by the BBC.

This has to be the biggest election farce I've ever witnessed neither candidate electable imo, rather it's a case of who will do the least amount of damage. Not good.

Their seems to be a concerted effort from the msm to sabotage Trumps election bid and report favorably for Clinton, mainly headed by CNN but also appears to be adopted by the BBC.

This has to be the biggest election farce I've ever witnessed neither candidate electable imo, rather it's a case of who will do the least amount of damage. Not good.

Trump lies, lies, lies, lies, lies and lies more.  Then denies all of it.  He doesn't even try to cover things up.

Go and look at the list of failed business ventures he has.  Look at who has bailed him out in the past (more than once).

You don't have to go with the MSM, just use Trumps Twitter feed and other things he himself has published as proof.

Just remember the US is a very very different place to the UK, especially what you can say/print about people.

@theezenutz

Its standard US electioneering - its not based on whether you are best for the job but proving how much worse the other guys are.

started sneaking in here too in the last election... its a crap way to do government imo

Spin.

Clinton allegedly wants to abolish the Second Amendment; i.e the right to bear arms.

Only if he agrees to have his bodyguards disarmed too, and accepts that Hillary's Secret Service detail are there because Billy Bob Clinton used to be POTUS rather than because Hillary is a candidate.

She gets them for the rest of her life just because she was the Secretary of State let alone a Ex First Lady.

So the Donald has substantial evidence to dispute claims against them and will release them at the appropriate time.

That would be today would it not, or does he need to wait to see just what other claims might be coming out before he can deny them.

Anthony Baxter has a 3rd film about Donald Trump ready for release.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37562780

Edited by Offski

Well, Trump is calmer, but still talking in sensationalist sound bites  and partial miss-truths to sell his case. Clinton is much more presidential. But Trump is mainly having pops at both Clinton's and Obama. 

She tore him to bits when he mentioned her 30 years of experience. Totally prepared for that one with some great facts and figures. Trump has not done himself any favours yet, at least in my eyes....and lets hope this continues for the remainder of the 'show'. Clinton is really gunning for him. brilliant :) 

Staggering to hear Trump reply to the question of ' if he lost the election would he accept the outcome' and he said he would 'keep us in suspense about it'. He has totally flunked the democracy test!. He made a 'Bad Hombres' remark when discussing immigration too!! The Mexicans must love him.

For me it was a poor night for Trump :)

• Like 1

The worlds press seems to think Trump had a bad night, but when I checked the poll tracker on the BBC website this morning, its shows Trump as having closed the gap?!?! I give in

polls are rigged in his favour?...

I am still wondering at what point will he completely torpedoe himself. Seeing as his efforts to date have only caused superficial grazing and denting. When will people - actual voters, not the media circus - realise he is a man whose mental and emotional development stopped at about 13yrs old...

• Like 1

polls are rigged in his favour?...

I am still wondering at what point will he completely torpedoe himself. Seeing as his efforts to date have only caused superficial grazing and denting. When will people - actual voters, not the media circus - realise he is a man whose mental and emotional development stopped at about 13yrs old...

13? you're being generous!

13? you're being generous!

Im allowing for him juuussstt hitting puberty, with regard to groping women for personal gratification rather than the curiosity of a child ;) alos just old enough to know the difference between right and wrong but not care about doing wrong.

I just wonder what he has to do to make the American public see him for what he is, or more specifically, what he isn't. I'm no Clinton lover, but at least she has served her time in the trenches. She is more likely to bring us to the brink of WWIII however imho.

I just wonder what he has to do to make the American public see him for what he is, or more specifically, what he isn't. I'm no Clinton lover, but at least she has served her time in the trenches. She is more likely to bring us to the brink of WWIII however imho.

Trump has said he would like to use nuclear weapons as a first strike option and can't see why they dont.

• Like 1