Candy White Vs Moon White Metallic?

Sorry, but I have no photos. However, the Candy White has a subtle creaminess in it compared to moon white which is much sharper. Hope this makes sense!

I did consider white when I first started looking. When I saw them side by side the Candy White looked a hard 'flat ' white whereas the Moon White had a softer, deeper look to it. Neither really looked right to me so I went away from either. When you see pictures and videos the car does look OK in a white but in real life I was disappointed.

White has a tendency to look very flat in Northern European light so I would suggest getting to see one at first hand before finally deciding.

I did consider white when I first started looking. When I saw them side by side the Candy White looked a hard 'flat ' white whereas the Moon White had a softer, deeper look to it. Neither really looked right to me so I went away from either. When you see pictures and videos the car does look OK in a white but in real life I was disappointed.

White has a tendency to look very flat in Northern European light so I would suggest getting to see one at first hand before finally deciding.

+1

I was really disappointed with the the Moon White (t was my 1st choice) but the metallic was barely noticeable so I decided against it.

Got candy white for my car first white car i have owned and I have to say I love it :) but it's all in what you like. Had silver grey before and got really tired with it and needed a change.

I posted photos of my Candy White car in this thread, looks way better in the flesh & my car wasn't washed prepped or polished yet. I had the same dilemma but glad I chose the Candy White & saved a few bob also!

Edited by john999boy
Linked straight to relevant post

I know one thing, my car has to be white to be a taxi, and looking at the photo above I've just decided it's going to be a hatch rather than the estate.

The tables have very much turned regarding the better looking car between the hatch and the estate. In the SII it was the estate that was the better looking car. Not anymore (IMHO, of course)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much guys white looks amazing!!! So do your cars!

Would I be right in assuming that the biggest difference between candy white and moon is the price! And if you like white, as I do both shades of white would be quite similar bar the price??

I ordered candy white, but after seeing one which was a demo car it just looked too creamy /dirty white / flat for me,

Also, I think the white needs the bigger wheels.

I then switched to grey which ticks the boxes.

I've ordered a moon white Superb. The demo car at the dealers was moon white and looked er superb :D

Last few cars have been silver/grey. Wasn't sure what the petrol blue or jungle green looked like in real life

• 3 months later...

I do not have photos of the two colours but I have ordered my new car (Superb SEL Executive Hatchback) in Moon White. It really stands out. It looks very crisp and sharp. I ordered my new car in November but because of the optional extras it has taken a long time. I should get it either next week or early the following week. I am so excited. I have just taken the paperwork up to the garage for my personalised number plate. I will post a photo of it on FB on the Briskoda page when I get it. Hope this helps. It does look fantastic in Moon White

Sharon

• Like 2