Android head unit DS820

I don't suppose you have any pictures of this fitted? I'd very interested to see what it looks like in the dash as it's top of my list at the moment. Cheers.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'll see what I can do over the next day or so. I'm very pleased with the fit, stability and overall customisation.

Guys could we keep this thread for the 820 please? I'm really keen on seeing more of that unit as it's the one I've got my eye on

I will definitely post something once I get round to fitting but I fear it may be a few weeks. 

• Like 1

Not to be one to cause trouble, as that's not my thing but the op does say that he is looking to buy the ds820 and can people post experience of that unit or suggest any other units. I've found this thread very useful to learn about the ds820 and other the options currently available to us out there.

This thread has lead me to learn about the m005 which I never knew existed which may be better suited for me, but I'm still interested in the ds820. I've enjoyed the input that others have experienced and input to the op.

On a different note, could anyone advise if the ds820 and m005 headunits have RCA outputs (front, rear and sub) to run external amplifiers?

Also, do either of these units have the ability to have dab? I assume with an external add on (I have messaged icebox twice through eBay and although quick to respond haven't answered the questions).

Cheers,

Cal

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

My bad, I thought it was just about the 820, sorry.

Hi rearviewers  :D

I inspect a lot of rear view cameras and there is one who fits good into the 2007er O2 1Z5 PreFL plate lights with nearly identical size. Also the unit works with the (nearly) "wireless free" transmitter set and the pumpkin 8" tablet.

When I ´ll have all the stuff on my kittchen table, I ´ll take some pics.

Have a nice weekend and greetings from France

Edited by 0ctavist

• 2 weeks later...

Ds820&Ds611 both of them have wince 6 operating system. Screen capacitive screen with resolution 1024x640 which needs to set the igo8 setting parameters to have a navigation problem the audiosources company recommend sygic navigation program but it crashes. For any farther questions just ask

I am new here so I don't know how to add photos for the DS-820

Check the filesize of the photos; they must be under 2MB to upload here without being a premium member.  In your message, hit the 'More Reply Options' next to the black 'Post' button, and you will see the attachement options at the bottom of your message.

• Like 1

That does look really neat, and very OEM!  From a bolero is it a straight fit, or is it Columbus style?
That does look really neat, and very OEM!  From a bolero is it a straight fit, or is it Columbus style?[/

DS-820 is a Bolero style... Ds-611 is a Columbus style. That for the outside frame fit

• Like 1

All the options are included in the price I had sent a photo for the company quotation it is for 300$ and 72$ for sending it by Aramex to Alexandria Egypt. All the options are included. For the sound it is great same as Columbus it also exceeded that the output is 4X60 W