EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

Also, forgot to add - Deflector Shield - EZ Spray & Rinse Sealant..

Used neat & topped with Gloss Boss is apparently an unbeatable combo so be interested in trying that!

Deflector Shield used at the weekend as a drying aid was brilliant too. Many uses for this product & left a cracking finish to the white vRS!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also, forgot to add - Deflector Shield - EZ Spray & Rinse Sealant..

Used neat & topped with Gloss Boss is apparently an unbeatable combo so be interested in trying that!

Deflector Shield used at the weekend as a drying aid was brilliant too. Many uses for this product & left a cracking finish to the white vRS!

Thanks for the info Karl - i'll look forward to trying this. :thumbup:

I wonder how many kits EZ sold at that ridiculous price - what an awesome launch offer.

Based on what i have used so far - i really wish i had ordered more than 1 kit!!!!   :yes: 

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Karl - i'll look forward to trying this.[emoji106]

I wonder how many kits EZ sold at that ridiculous price - what an awesome launch offer.

Based on what i have used so far - i really wish i had ordered more than 1 kit!!!! :yes:

No problem! Yeah I kind of wish I had ordered all 3 and had all the range to try rather than 3/4 of it lol!

• Like 1

More EZ reviews -

Viper - Wheel Cleaner -

As said in a previous post, my wheels are sealed with Wheel Armour from EZ & I was testing it over time. Came to pressure rinse yesterday & dirt did come off but the heavier stuff stuck around - a few squirts of Viper, left to dwell for 2-3 minutes, rinsed and left a lovely clean wheel. Impressed with this one!

Reigning Iron - Fallout Remover -

As above, wheel was cleaned prior to using fallout remover. Took a little longer to work than others I've used but worked well never the less. Again, stinks like most!

Sleek - interior cleaner & dressing -

Leaves a great satin finish & cleans well too. Smells nice aswell. Very happy with this as I don't like shiny dash boards or something that smells really strong. Impressed again.

It really is a good range of products for the prices they let them go at in sales. Won't be my last purchase from EZ that's for sure!

• Like 3

More EZ reviews -

Viper - Wheel Cleaner -

As said in a previous post, my wheels are sealed with Wheel Armour from EZ & I was testing it over time. Came to pressure rinse yesterday & dirt did come off but the heavier stuff stuck around - a few squirts of Viper, left to dwell for 2-3 minutes, rinsed and left a lovely clean wheel. Impressed with this one!

Reigning Iron - Fallout Remover -

As above, wheel was cleaned prior to using fallout remover. Took a little longer to work than others I've used but worked well never the less. Again, stinks like most!

Sleek - interior cleaner & dressing -

Leaves a great satin finish & cleans well too. Smells nice aswell. Very happy with this as I don't like shiny dash boards or something that smells really strong. Impressed again.

It really is a good range of products for the prices they let them go at in sales. Won't be my last purchase from EZ that's for sure!

Great review and update on the EZ products Karl.

Your comments on the Fallout remover pretty much echo what i said. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Great review and update on the EZ products Karl.

Your comments on the Fallout remover pretty much echo what i said. :thumbup:

It is very slow to get working, although does a good job when it's finished reading the morning paper & drunk it's coffee haha!

• Like 1

Well - if you do order - then grab me one; i'll split the postage with you mate :thumbup:

I'll let you know buddy, see how things are this evening - Everything is going through for the house so I could be skint by 3pm this afternoon lol!

• Like 1

I'll let you know buddy, see how things are this evening - Everything is going through for the house so I could be skint by 3pm this afternoon lol!

No problem mate.... Still - great news on the house! Welcome to the area :thumbup:

You'll literally be about 400 yards away..... hahaha :happy:;):rofl::giggle:

• Like 1

I used their Supercharged Shampoo last weekend and I must say I am very impressed.

Only one capful in my bucket and it suds up like nothing else, smells great and my washpad glided effortlessly over the paint.

I have one small qualm and that is because it contains no gloss enhancers but to be honest you would have noticed judging by the finish. I'll go out on a limb and say that this shampoo is on par with any of the others in my Arsenal, which for me is quite impressive.

• Like 3

I used their Supercharged Shampoo last weekend and I must say I am very impressed.

Only one capful in my bucket and it suds up like nothing else, smells great and my washpad glided effortlessly over the paint.

I have one small qualm and that is because it contains no gloss enhancers but to be honest you would have noticed judging by the finish. I'll go out on a limb and say that this shampoo is on par with any of the others in my Arsenal, which for me is quite impressive.

Great Review buddy, thanks for that!

• Like 2

I worked through the EZ car care sample pack again today.

The interior cleaner is superb, the fallout removed and wheel armour also perform well.

I tried the Spray & Rinse sealant as well - very odd and i didnt get on with it.

Seemed a bit streaky come drying time and it just didnt inspire me.

It was a bit cold and humidity was high today; so i will try again on a better day perhaps.

• Like 2

I worked through the EZ car care sample pack again today.

The interior cleaner is superb, the fallout removed and wheel armour also perform well.

I tried the Spray & Rinse sealant as well - very odd and i didnt get on with it.

Seemed a bit streaky come drying time and it just didnt inspire me.

It was a bit cold and humidity was high today; so i will try again on a better day perhaps.

Completely missed this post buddy!

I tried the spray and rinse sealant through a Lance last week.. not overly impressed.

Tried it neat with a plush microfibre & topped with Gloss Boss & it's brilliant.. seems to work better doing something it wasn't actually designed for which is odd.

• Like 1

Just had a delivery of the Project X from the group buy. Just a question the print is so small on the side of the bottle ( could be an age thing) can someone give me an idea on how to use?

Tony

Hi Tony

Not one I've used myself but is similar to other products on the market.

Using a snow foam Lance, fill the Lance with 5-10ml of product to 500ml of water. Spray the car & pressure wash off and proceed to dry.

You can also use as a dedicated spray on sealant - 1:10 in a spray bottle.

Hope that helps buddy.

Karl

• Like 3

Just had a delivery of the Project X from the group buy. Just a question the print is so small on the side of the bottle ( could be an age thing) can someone give me an idea on how to use?

Tony

It is indeed tiny!!!

If you follow back to the group buy on DW, it has it printed on there. Failing that see http://ezcarcare.co.uk/new-products/project-x-hyper-concentrated-polymer-sealant-250ml-group-buy.html

• Like 2