First spotted !

Saw a white Business at Morrisons in Sheffield and parked right across from him. Dont think he was a Briskodian thought coz I was watching from their café and he never gave my motor a second look..... Had a good look at his though !

To be fair you don't see that many mk2 Superbs around anyhow. 

Still have not seen a S3 on the road, but as I am looking out for them have seen loads of S2s!

Have seen my first estate today (have seen the hatch a couple of time). Still no L&K though, which would mean I still will have a very rare car once I get it  :D

It occurred to me that from a distance, it looks a lot like an Audi A6 Avant. I still like the design, looks better then Passat and more classy then Mondeo. I think only the Mazda 6 looks nicer.

Had a bloke in a van sat next to me at some lights on Friday - he spent the entire time looking the Superb up and down. It is de-badged on the rear so says neither Skoda or Superb. Unless you know the new style Skoda badge.

Spotted! South Yorkshire Police have Superbs adapted for their Dog handling division, complete with blue lights and reflective stripes!!

I wonder how long they waited for theirs to arrive ;)

• Like 1

Was saying to someone today that since September I've only seen about 5, then saw two this afternoon!  White hatch driving south from Bury St Edmunds towards Sudbury (think it was a taxi) and then a grey (it was dusk so hard to say) hatch driving east on A14 from Cambridge, turned off at Cambs Airport junction.  That had blacked out rear windows, SEL Business?

(Mine's a red hatch, BTW if you saw me!)

Edited by MCG1975

Spotted! South Yorkshire Police have Superbs adapted for their Dog handling division, complete with blue lights and reflective stripes!!

They're the first force getting the dog unit demo: http://fleetworld.co.uk/news/2016/Feb/Police-fleets-offered-free-trial-of-new-Skoda-Superb-Estate-dog-patrol-vehicle/0434023858

23858-1456394159-Screen%20shot%202016-02

An SE L or L&K (it was dark) followed us while driving through Newport Pagnell towards MK on Friday evening.

Must apologise to the driver as my driving companion thought you were driving a tad too close and brake tested you a couple of times.

I didn't think you were that close TBH.

Seen 'em. Pretty sure they are Mk2's though.

Saw one today!! Quartz grey (I think) estate, either SEL or L&K, on the A6 just outside Dungiven. Second estate I've seen so far. Colour really suited it and it looked good, but the hatch still looks better....

Yet to see another hatch in the wild, which suits me fine!

• Like 1

Still haven't seen any others out in the wild in the past few weeks, apart from the one i'm driving of course. 

I'm quite conscious of people staring, pointing, looking etc. whilst sat at traffic lights or crawling in jams. It makes you think there's something vital about to fall off the car. Obviously it's due to how rare the Superb is at the moment. 

Seen my first one on the road this afternoon!, 3.15pm Burntwood Lane Caterham, it was coming the other way so only a fleeting glimpse, but looked like a petrol blue estate.

Looked very impressive I must say.

Saw one this afternoon going North on the A14 past junction 31. Had the same wheels as mine plus non led daytime running lights so think it must have been an S hatch like mine, but in grey.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

They're common as muck now March 1st has passed. Saw 5 different 16 plate Superbs during my run this morning.

Not seen any around the South West yet and only one 16 plate in total.

Hoping that by Friday I will have seen one. That's when mine is due :clap:

• Like 1

Saw a white estate going into the retail park in Erdington this lunch time, just as I was leaving unfortunately or I would have taken a closer gander!

They're common as muck now March 1st has passed. Saw 5 different 16 plate Superbs during my run this morning.

My business gray hatch was delivered on Friday, so perhaps that was one. I've only seen one other in Bath...