ezero1 device (CGON)

dowding

3 minutes ago, mrgf said:

..So, I liked the idea so much,  I designed and built myself one. Took just over a year. Added a little helium (Can't divulge the quantity as otherwise I will be ripped off) To the equation, just to bypass any copyright infringement and wow!  (up to) 60% cleaner, (up to) 30% better fuel economy and the added helium means I can now (Potentially) Float over the top of those long motorway traffic jams. 

I know a local mechanic who is going to try it out in his own van soon so you can trust and believe him.  He does, of course, require a larger dosage of helium as his van weighs considerably more then my trial car (Not, I hasten to add, my Fabia but an old 1963 Ford Anglia 105E). 

The biggest benefit of the whole system is now, I can take the car, where often, I used to catch a train from Kings Cross Station, platform 9 & 3/4.

Better than just Pottering around!

Thanks for your input

4 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I’m an accountant and have been for a few decades, setting up such companies, filing their accounts and advising their directors. 

You Should know exactly what is going on then... but I don't really care about the value of the company. I just know what has been spent...When was the last time you seen the full picture of a company through its public accounts...

4 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

You Should know exactly what is going on then... but I don't really care about the value of the company. I just know what has been spent...When was the last time you seen the full picture of a company through its public accounts...

Ah, so you are connected with this product and/or company then. How much are you into this for?

• Like 1

The accounts don’t show millions in losses on the profit and loss nor as an investment/asset on the balance sheet. At no point is there a creditor who invested millions into the company either. 

Where are these millions?

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

The accounts don’t show millions in losses on the profit and loss nor as an investment/asset on the balance sheet. At no point is there a creditor who invested millions into the company either. 

Where are these millions?

So what does this tell you?

40 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

Do you never wonder why none of the products that make similar claims of better mpg and/or lower emissions have had proper scientific papers (as you suggest) published?

Surely the lack of independent quality peer reviewed data says all that we need to know?

That’s just my point; it says nothing other than there is no peer reviewed research.

What it means we know versus what it means we think we know are two different things.

9 minutes ago, CWARD said:

That millions have NOT been invested!

Or Maybe invested for the company but not into the company. I very good way of keeping the value down...maybe they're going for the steal? are you getting the picture yet... funny how the former director owns the other company Applied Emissions

Company sets up declares revolutionary product, takes business loans and invites investment form the public via crowdsourcing and other forms.

Company folds, in debt. Investors lose out, customers lose out directors move onto next 'revolutionary' product generous salaries banked and spent.

To be clear I am not saying that this is the situation with CGON but this situation with new companies is not rare, it's common.

Vega+ for a recent example - https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/08/17/retro_computers_ltd_scco_hearing_legal_costs/

Or shall we take a more pertiant example - Envirotabs the first vitamin for your car!

Enviro-Tab is a solid-form, fully-dissolving fuel conditioner. It is a combustion catalyst that allows the fuel to achieve max burn.

Enviro-Tab increases the burn to 90% whereas the fuel you put in untreated will burn 65%, with the balance 35% wasted and polluting the environment, which we breathe.

Enviro-tab reduces the emission levels as it burns 90% of fuel efficiently.---

What is Enviro-Tab:

Enviro-Tab is a solid form, fully-dissolving fuel conditioner which is a combustion catalyst that allows the fuel to achieve max burn.

Enviro-Tab increases the burn to 90%, whereas the fuel you put untreated will burn 65% and balance 35% wasted, polluting the environment we breathe.

Enviro-tab reduces the emission levels as it burns 90% of fuel efficiently.

Wow! Sound just like CGON. Must be a scam surely

But no! They have testing from a SCIENTIST with LOADS of letters after his name

1.The Enviro-Tab has been shown to deliver significant reductions in emissions from both petrol and diesel powered vehicles under controlled road test conditions.

2.A reduction in emissions indicates that the combustion process is operating more efficiently and greater combustion efficiency gives more power and improved fuel economy.

Thank you for reading this presentation.

Tony Hockings, CChem MRSC, MNZIC

I'm sold now, real science, on multiple vehicles done by a real SCIENTIST!!

Testimonials too, including Air New Zealand

HOW COULD IT NOT BE TRUE!!!!!! (extra ! = truth btw)

Well of course it's not it's utter ******,

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/04/ftc-sends-refunds-consumers-duped-marketers-who-claimed-fuel

They're still on sale though.

I personally know guys who have invested in a sure fire fuel tablet scheme ("used by the military", "scientifically proven") which was, "totally not a pyramid", scheme (the guy then went on to draw a sales pyramid).

Guess how many of them have made their fortune from miracle fuel tablets....0.

Basically some good sales people can sell any old sharn to the gullible or not very smart.  Donald Trump as an example.

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/simon-johnson-07708081 

Use of social media / forums and those that are believers is a huge help.

Anyone that ever went to an Amway presentation and enrolled will know all about the presentations.

Same with any Pyramid selling.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

Or Maybe invested for the company but not into the company. I very good way of keeping the value down...maybe they're going for the steal? are you getting the picture yet... funny how the former director owns the other company Applied Emissions

Are you stupid or just playing dumb? He’s still the majority shareholder in Cgon. Who’s he going to steal from? Himself?

2 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Are you stupid or just playing dumb? He’s still the majority shareholder in Cgon. Who’s he going to steal from? Himself?

No Stealing from shareholders to get full control maybe....

You really are stupid and not acting it. 

He’s going to invest millions of his own money into a product that he doesn’t own the patent to as Cgon does. Then he’s going to steal what exactly from the other shareholders ?

6 minutes ago, CWARD said:

You really are stupid and not acting it. 

He’s going to invest millions of his own money into a product that he doesn’t own the patent to as Cgon does. Then he’s going to steal what exactly from the other shareholders ?

Control..are you stupid.. you have just said he hasn't invested millions in the company according to accounts filed..

He already has control as the majority shareholder. He can vote out a director and replace if he wants. 

The millions invested you said were off the books hence why they’re not shown in the accounts. If he didn’t invest it who would be stupid enough to do so?

I will ask the question again...Can i ask a question...would you buy the product if you received a 50% reduction in road tax and or LEZ congestion charge relief? seems to have fell on deaf ears...

3 minutes ago, CWARD said:

He already has control as the majority shareholder. He can vote out a director and replace if he wants. 

The millions invested you said were off the books hence why they’re not shown in the accounts. If he didn’t invest it who would be stupid enough to do so?

You are correct in what you say but, they can't do a share raise, they can't sell the company without 72% control and that will never happen unless they start buying up shareholding. So what would be the easiest and less expensive way of taking control?

4 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

I will ask the question again...Can i ask a question...would you buy the product if you received a 50% reduction in road tax and or LEZ congestion charge relief? seems to have fell on deaf ears...

That would depend on how much road tax you pay wouldn't it?

If box costs £500 and will save me £250 a year and I plan to keep the car for 3yr + then it would make some sense even if it didn't work in the slightest. But I wouldn't want it plumbed in since it could damage the engine (any work runs this risk) and invalidate warranty on a newish car.

But my last diesel car cost £20 a year in tax. The prospect of saving £10 a year doesn't make much of an impact. Even £70 on current car. London extra charges again over time it may find a market as a tax saving even if it does nothing else..

Edited by Aspman

Gibx33, i remember your first posts and you saying you were saving 20%.  Which is nice.

No vehicle getting a device fitted is getting a 50% reduction in VED or and LEZ congestion relief as each and every vehicle would individually have to be done under the WLTP / RDE.

Nobody is going to give any Euro 4 or before a new classification on the off chance that what device is bought and fitted might at some point work.

1 minute ago, Offski said:

Gibx33, i remember your first posts and you saying you were saving 20%.  Which is nice.

No vehicle getting a device fitted is getting a 50% reduction in VED or and LEZ congestion relief as each and every vehicle would individually have to be done under the WLTP / RDE.

Nobody is going to give any Euro 4 or before a new classification on the off chance that what device is bought and fitted might at some point work.

Really...