Briski Bikers Come Forward! - Part II 'General Banter'

FUBAR

I think he wanted to go again to see if he could reach 80mph. Stupidity that they had to go to adverts just when he wanted to have another go but that is telly for you. I am happy he didn't though as I didn't want to see him injure himself. His bike certainly seemed to be quicker off the mark than the Indian and I feel sure he could have managed more but where do you stop?

What did make me laugh was when that Yank claimed he had done 71mph and when they had checked it they found it was 40 something. Not bigging that up much then!

I had to wait until Jane came home from work after 9 to watch it as she is a massive fan. At the place where she worked before Jane worked with Sally Martin, Guy's sister and she managed to get a signed photograph of him which I still have to frame! I knew we had to watch it last night even if it meant a late night for Jane who was back up at this morning for work because there was no doubt in my mind that the result would be plastered all over on line later and it was.

Ivthought that. He will just keep pushing until he injures himself wont he.

Ahh. Mega. Bet she was well chuffed with the signed stuff! Sally sounds like abit of a petrol head too in the books?

Yeah you cant hide from stuff like that for long, somethin always pops up and ruins it aha.

Proper nutcase though isnt he.

Eh up fella, thought id not seen you posting for a while.

I first test rode one last October and the looks didn't do much for me then, it was a red demo bike.

The ride was ridiculously good but had to think about it.

Went back and saw one in white and it looked spot on so couldn't resist any longer.

It's certainly a grower, I think I was just too use to that front being on the sports bike. 

Where have you been Matt?  Talk of a meet again this year. You up for it?

Yeah, you up for it Matt? would be good to have a meet. The more the merrier! 

I've been about just been a bit busy, poorly pets, I went to Belgium last week for a bit too so havent had much time for anything tbh. Where's the meet? Is there a thread for it? I'll have a look! 

• Like 1

Fluffed the interview, after they made me wait 3 hours lol. I was a bit peev'd but lucky escape I think. I'll have a look back through the thread for a meet, cant wait for the warmer weather!

Interviews, bloody ballache arent they. 

Nothings in concrete yet mate. I'm certainly not going to try n push it to be really soon, as im bikeless at the moment haha. 

From what I was told the car had a dent and the bike was in bits on the side of the road.....

Bikers/bikes dont tend to come off well do they.

In other news. Took my mate to collect his K13S HP this afternoon. He loves it. It is lovely.

Ooh excellent ! Glad he likes it mate its a cracking bike, especially the hp version.

To quote Chris, pics or this didn't happen fella.

Ill take some pics when hes had chance to give it a good clean. ;).

Might be the same colour as your old one actually. Silver, whitey metallic colour.

He did say similar words to what you said about it, after his ride back. Turbine smooth, put it in 6th at 30 and open up and itll just pull away.

Seems a big fan of the quickshifter too

Yup, a proper blip and a perfect shift everytime. Mega.

Brilliant! Never had that on a bike.

Last thing that did that i was in was a mates GTR. N i thought it was awesome. Even more awesome on a bike. Well want that haha.

Woo flippin hoo ! You can't just leave it there mate.

Do tell do tell !!!!

2010, 6k on the clock, full service history, Delkavic exhausts, mirror polished swingarm. Apart from that, condition is what you'd expect of a bike with 6k miles on it, just like new really. 

Well chuffed tbh. Just waiting for his private plate to be transfered off the bike, new rear tyre to be fitted and an MOT done then i can pick it up. Hoping itll be sorted for next weekend. 

I havent got any pics of my own unfortunately, but heres one of his... 

Tuono%20.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats mate, that looks stonking. Sounds a very very good deal.

Plate transfer can be done online now so should happen quickly.

Fingers crossed for collection this weekend then we can plan this meet.

Congrats mate, that looks stonking. Sounds a very very good deal.

Plate transfer can be done online now so should happen quickly.

Fingers crossed for collection this weekend then we can plan this meet.

Cheers buddy :).

Yeah he reckons 5 days or so? I dno cos ive never done it tbh, not got any private reg's hha.

Yeah thatd be great. My fingers are crossed too! (: