Rocky horror crap.

Rustynuts

Just leaving for York, going to drop the wife and two daughters off at the Rocky Horror Picture Show thing. This is the fourth time they've been to see it in various places over the past few years. Can't see the point of it myself, but there you go. I'll drive them there and go stop at a mates for a couple of hours, then collect them rather than have them leave the car in a car park and walk the streets looking like a bunch of prostitutes on cocaine. :yawn:

• Like 1

A cousin of mine woke up after a drunken Rocky Horror party and had to walk home dressed as Frank-N-Furter Saturday morning Dundee.

• Like 1

Well, York is a fairly straight backed place. Not many turned up in fancy dress apparently and our lot were front row centre stage, showing them all what it should be like.

Not anything I would ever consider doing, personally, but they seem to enjoy it.

Going along with a mate of mine and him in a red basque and fishnets, his is 6 foot 3 and with a scraggy beard, nothing like it, before the show in the pub getting tanked up, at the perfromance and on the way there and driving home, bit like a Shot in the Dark car scene.

Edited by lol-lol

It is on at the Malvern Theatre in a few weeks time, might go again to show the kids just what wild is.

Could never take Tim Curry as the Political Officer in the Hunt for Red October after seeing him in the film as Frankenfurter.

Edited by lol-lol
  • Like 1

I quite enjoyed the film on telly, but doubt I'd ever bother to go and see it in the flesh. It is a sad note though, that the great Tim Curry is still invalided to some degree after his stroke a few years ago :(

It is on at the Malvern Theatre in a few weeks time, might go again to show the kids just what wild is.

Could never take Tim Curry as the Political Officer in the Hunt for Red October after seeing him in the film as Frankenfurter.

Sirsly? In a film that has Seen Canary playing a Lithuanian with an Embra accent and a hydrojet propelled submarine your biggest issue was that Tim played Frank in RHPS?

Sirsly? In a film that has Seen Canary playing a Lithuanian with an Embra accent and a hydrojet propelled submarine your biggest issue was that Tim played Frank in RHPS?

Sean Connery's accent is truly awful, at least he gets away with it in Highlander.   As to "Caterpillar Drive" well propulsers/axial flow pump, I could not comment due the the OSA restrictions.

VirginiaClassDiagramLarge.jpg