The 230 Club, who's in...............

Re posts above - underbonnet insulation just fitted to my ordinary vRS.

£25, or £33.50 including delivery from Bickerton Skoda, Sheffield. AKA skodaparts.com

Comes complete with fixing clips - watch you don't drop them in the engine bay. Otherwise fitting takes twenty minutes instead of two.

To fit, first place the three tabs inside the bonnet stiffening frame near the rear bonnet edge, then just push the clips into place around the edge and the two in the middle. There's a video on youtube. In Spanish but you don't need any sound.

Adds a little substance to the sound of the bonnet slam. A satisfying thunk compared with the standard clang. And looks better too. Not a fire risk.

1. Mr Goldfinger, Meteor Gray on order, 01 sept 16

Just been told expect delivery at end of OCTOBER

Factory closes for three weeks in July and if a build date has not already been given then this won't happen until August.

12 weeks from then for Estate

21 weeks for hatch

Just been told expect delivery at end of OCTOBER

Factory closes for three weeks in July and if a build date has not already been given then this won't happen until August.

12 weeks from then for Estate

21 weeks for hatch

When did you place the order / who told you?

I placed an order for one of these on 28th of May and my order form and was told by Sales guy and Sales Manager that mine will be here for 1st September?

I placed an order for one of these on 28th of May and my order form and was told by Sales guy and Sales Manager that mine will be here for 1st September?

Order form signed and returned 27th May

National Sales Manager for VW/Skoda at Jardine Motor Group rang skoda today and they have confirmed what he told me. If order is not already in with a build date, you are looking at October (end Sept if very lucky).

Do you have a build date?

Order form signed and returned 27th May

National Sales Manager for VW/Skoda at Jardine Motor Group rang skoda today and they have confirmed what he told me. If order is not already in with a build date, you are looking at October (end Sept if very lucky).

Do you have a build date?

Oh right, I ordered mine at Jardine Motors / Lancaster Milton Keynes.

I do not have a build date.

Half a dozen 230s on the web, 16 plates, very little miles, around £21-22k.

I have been considering the idea. Just need to get a spec close to my original order. I can walk away up to build date (whenever this will be) on my order with no costs, so maybe!!

Ordered my 230 on the 19th May so I might be ok.

I'm waiting for a return call from dealer to confirm................[/quote

Yes hope you will be ok for 1st September.

Ordered my 230 on the 19th May so I might be ok.

I'm waiting for a return call from dealer to confirm................

I've just spoken to Skoda & my order has been accepted by the Factory on the 28th May, and delivery is scheduled for 1st September.

Just spoken to my Dealer who confirms a build week of WK 31 but at Status 10, Status 10 means ( how I understand it ) the Factory has the Order but not a Confirmed build week until the Order has reached Status 20 then a confirmed build week is definate. The dealer doesn't know what the time scale is from Status 10 to Status 20.

There getting back to me tomorrow to tell me Yes or No after they have made a few phone calls to Skoda.  If it's a No I might cancel

Watch out for the    ""The Fiesta ST Club who's in......................................""  Thread

Just spoken to my Dealer who confirms a build week of WK 31 but at Status 10, Status 10 means ( how I understand it ) the Factory has the Order but not a Confirmed build week until the Order has reached Status 20 then a confirmed build week is definate. The dealer doesn't know what the time scale is from Status 10 to Status 20.

There getting back to me tomorrow to tell me Yes or No after they have made a few phone calls to Skoda. If it's a No I might cancel

Watch out for the ""The Fiesta ST Club who's in......................................"" Thread

Oh yeah, if they say it's not ready on the 1st even though they've committed to it and they seem really keen to get it in for that date I will look at cancelling, if I have to wait. I will try and see if they can knock 1k off the car else I'm going else where.

Bye Skoda

1. Mr Goldfinger, Meteor Gray on order, 01 sept 16

2. Mattsv, Coroda Red, Delivered April 2016

3. Skully - Meteor Grey Hatch - Delivered 28th May 2016

4. KjetilRos - Black Magic Estate. Delivery approx week 23

5. Faboka - Black magic hatch - build week 29

6. auditek, Black magic hatch- waiting on build date.

7. rob_e, meteor estate, delivered 3rd March 2016

8. camelot1971 Coroda red estate DSG

9. AndyPetit - white estate on order.

10. Thebluemk2 - white estate, delivered January 2016

11. Nezman - meteor estate(obvious choice! ;-) ) - delivered May 2016.

12. willdaVRs - meteor hatch - waiting on build date

13. TechyDonkey - Corrida Red estate DSG, BW24 (w/c 13th June)

14. Daveclar- Black Combi manual. Build week 26. Delivery End of July 2016

15. Devl - Meteor Grey Combi, DSG, delivered July 2015.

16. Dubhman284 - Me..white 230vrs hatch..April 2016..:)

Looks like I'm out, no build week and the dealer says it could be December, I'm not waiting that long.

Asked the dealer why some one orders a car on 28th May and gets a build date, I order on the 19th and don't 

Dealer cok up I ask...........   Not a Happy bunny

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

Looks like I'm out, no build week and the dealer says it could be December, I'm not waiting that long.

Asked the dealer why some one orders a car on 28th May and gets a build date, I order on the 19th and don't

Dealer cok up I ask........... Not a Happy bunny

Sorry to hear that, although not unexpected from what I was told yesterday

Sorry to hear that, although not unexpected from what I was told yesterday

Sorry to hear that.

It actually saddens me knowing orders are being cancelled due to the ridiculous wait times.. I am experiencing multiple issues with Skoda at the moment for different stories yet I am buying another car because I love the brand. Yet they're being complete assholes. It's unfair.

As I said, sales manager, branch manager and sales exec all said I'll get it 1st September. If this changes, I will demand money off, else they'll loose me as a customer also.