EU referendum/Brexit discussion - Part 1

gadgetman

It is a complex issue brought down to a yes/no choice with zero facts from either side.

However as I said, leave painted a no risk, no brainer choice which is why Leave won.

When those who wanted a better future realise its not what was sold during campaigning Boris and his stooges will have retired into some cushy well paid job happy to blame his advisers.

Notice you hear very little from Michael Gove these days.

Gadgetman you are complaining about the integrity and competence of Politicians......

We have been telling you from the start that they are self serving, lying, cheating so and so's who just happen to speak with a posh voice and dine in posh restaurants with our money.

Apart from Farage the whole campaign on both sides was played out predominately by Politicians, The Media and it's various offshoots.

We the People are growing tired of all their nonsense we have enough of the lies and false promises.

I'm with Tony B..... I don't care about the short term economy I care about the future of my Country and what is left of it.

Edited by theezenutz

But you didn't care enough to vote did you..............

You my friend are barking up the wrong tree I'm not sure when you thought that you could just click your fingers and make me dance but you really ought to know better.

Edited by theezenutz

You my friend are barking up the wrong tree I'm not sure when you thought that you could just click your fingers and make me dance but you really ought to know better.

No, no, let's just get it in perspective. You. Didn't. Vote. Yet here you are saying you care about the country.

As I said. But not enough to vote.

No, no, let's just get it in perspective. You. Didn't. Vote. Yet here you are saying you care about the country.

As I said. But not enough to vote.

Prove it or be quiet. You haven't got what it takes Lee it's taken you this long to work that out with all the help that your getting. Your soft dude.

Edited by theezenutz

IIRC you've posted in this thread or perhaps it was the first one that was started by George that you didn't vote.

Didn't vote in what? You can keep fishing but I already know that I have no obligation to disclose anything to you, I understand what it is you trying to accomplish, if I do it's because i'm kind not because you demand it. It's a two way thing and you have ignored questions that have been imposed on you. Touche.

I thought this was between me and Lee0 but both you and gadgetman want to get involved too. Re-read the above post and stop wasting my time.

There is no 'between' us. I simply asked you if you voted (in the EU referendum).

If you did not then why not and what rights do you think you have to post either for or against the UK (except maybe Scotland, we'll  see how that one pans out) leaving the EU?

I thought this was between me and Lee0 but both you and gadgetman want to get involved too. Re-read the above post and stop wasting my time.

It was a simple enough question. It would have been quicker to type "yes" or "no" than what you did.

it's an article by another 'expert' on how the media has swayed the UK over the years

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/the-uk-media-euroscepticism-and-the-uk-referendum-on-eu-membership-2/

Here's a surprise for everyone, proof that the BBC is biased against Brexit - I'm totally shocked I tell you!

http://news-watch.co.uk/bbc-brexit-collection-strong-bias-against-leaving-the-eu/

Just as well then that so many never watch the BBC.

It is a pity that the UK government have it that for years you could be considered a criminal if you possessed the equipment that could receive the signals that you get TV programmes on including BBC channels, & not pay them the rip off fews for Public Broadcasting so that they could have Michael Parkinson and other over paid entertainers, and then carrying onto very over paid entertainers.

Actually they still carry on with their robbing taxation of those that just want a TV in their property to watch stuff as it is broadcast, even if it is not from the BBC.

Edited by Offski

Here's a surprise; there's always some bias in any media publication.

Got anything that might actually shock us?

However, I don't think the BBC has published outright lies such as the Daily Heil, The Sun or the Daily Express.

Here's a surprise; there's always some bias in any media publication.

Got anything that might actually shock us?

However, I don't think the BBC has published outright lies such as the Daily Heil, The Sun or the Daily Express.

Well the main difference is that the BBC is the national broadcasting corporation and supposed to unbiased - that's part of it's remit, but feel free to ignore that.

But the strange thing is is how much influence they have over the general public. This why they use headlines and repetitive language to force into your sub conscience.

The BBC is becoming known in many circles as the British Brainwashing Corporation just an English version of RT or CNN/Fox

Here's a surprise for everyone, proof that the BBC is biased against Brexit - I'm totally shocked I tell you!

http://news-watch.co.uk/bbc-brexit-collection-strong-bias-against-leaving-the-eu/

BBC bias was claimed during the referendum despite more leavers being on every political panel than remain.

After the leave win leavers changed their tune and championed the BBC support for leave.

Now we're back to BBC bias to explain why they'll never get what they voted for.

There was never any chance of getting what leave voters voted for. It will always end up as a compromise, and economic factors will won out. It will have to, as no one wants to sign off on job losses.

BBC bias was claimed during the referendum despite more leavers being on every political panel than remain.

After the leave win leavers changed their tune and championed the BBC support for leave.

Now we're back to BBC bias to explain why they'll never get what they voted for.

There was never any chance of getting what leave voters voted for. It will always end up as a compromise, and economic factors will won out. It will have to, as no one wants to sign off on job losses.

Leavers championing the BBC? BBC support for leave? meanwhile...back on earth....

Leavers championing the BBC? BBC support for leave? meanwhile...back on earth....

From the mouths of several high ranking UKIP figures.

Any way, still waiting for what leavers are prepared to compromise on, as we know the EU won't let us have everything promised by leave.

So what are you willing to compromise on?

It was a simple enough question. It would have been quicker to type "yes" or "no" than what you did.

But the reality is the only Yes or No question that matters is the one that this thread was created for.

The People were asked Yes or No to remain in Europe or to leave.

Of course, we already know the answer it was we do not wish to remain as part of a Political Union.

• Like 1

Just as well then that so many never watch the BBC.

It is a pity that the UK government have it that for years you could be considered a criminal if you possessed the equipment that could receive the signals that you get TV programmes on including BBC channels, & not pay them the rip off fews for Public Broadcasting so that they could have Michael Parkinson and other over paid entertainers, and then carrying onto very over paid entertainers.

Actually they still carry on with their robbing taxation of those that just want a TV in their property to watch stuff as it is broadcast, even if it is not from the BBC.

Then sign the petition!!

HERE

• Like 1

From the mouths of several high ranking UKIP figures.

Any way, still waiting for what leavers are prepared to compromise on, as we know the EU won't let us have everything promised by leave.

So what are you willing to compromise on?

"From the mouths of several high ranking UKIP figures."

You'll have to excuse my scepticism on that one, in the face of zero evidence.

Freedom of movement for me is non negotiable, as in, it has to go, also, our sovereign status is non-negotiable, nothing that impinges on complete sovereignty is negotiable.