The "Welcome Back PastyBoy" Badge Group Buy

PastyBoy

1 - Stevobeavo - custom Beast badge - 80mm x 1

2 - Waseem - "OEM Badge minus the green" - 80mm x 1

3 - Hutchysrs50 - alloy wheel size with the latest/newest standard design x4 .

4- dan281082 - alloy wheel badges "vrs on carbon" just the old vrs logo carbon background 55mm please i set of 4

5- Martskoda- OEM Steering wheel badge - 50mm x 1

2 x 80mm OEM bonnet and boot badge but blue instead of green.

6-vrsmac 55mm new style skoda badge black and chrome for the centre of my steering wheel

7- Jaspire 2x 80mm bonnet and boot black and white badges with skoda logo and design underneath like photo on page 3 of your photo bucket please.

Another set as above with colour change please, purple for black and green for white.

4 x batman 55mm wheel centres with green outer and purple bat signal instead of black and white.

8- Monte68 - OEM badge minus green 1x80mm, 1x88mm, 4x55mm alloy wheel badges please

Sorry all in case you can't tell the "use Briskoda as an excuse to not work my lunch" hasn't gone all that well.

That said uptake hasn't been anywhere near what i was expecting but I'll still see if i can sort you all out a discount.

Will be in touch via PM shortly

Edited by PastyBoy

4- dan281082 - alloy wheel badges "vrs on carbon" just the old vrs logo carbon background 55mm please i set of 4

6-vrsmac 55mm new style skoda badge black and chrome for the centre of my steering wheel

7- Jaspire 2x 80mm bonnet and boot black and white badges with skoda logo and design underneath like photo on page 3 of your photo bucket please.

Another set as above with colour change please, purple for black and green for white.

4 x batman 55mm wheel centres with green outer and purple bat signal instead of black and white.

8- Monte68 - OEM badge minus green 1x80mm, 1x88mm, 4x55mm alloy wheel badges please

10- JRJG - OEM Mk1 Original bonnet and boot stickers (I think you'd said 80mm...) please !

10- JRJG - OEM Mk1 Original bonnet and boot stickers (I think you'd said 80mm...) please !

11- mac26- 1x 80mm, 1x88mm red on black please!

12-- Wardy - New style steering wheel badge - 50mm x 1

Edited by Wardy

13- Tempra - Hydra steering wheel centre  x 1 4 wheel centres also hydra

• 2 weeks later...

13- Tempra - Hydra steering wheel centre  x 1 4 wheel centres also hydra

14 neverlandandy 2x90mm ones with a custom design on please i will send you a pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

Would like type new badges for octavia 2010 mk 2 

silver on blck new logo

front and back

i think 88mm and 80mm is the size

what is your price and details

cheers

Edited by tewebacca

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, NinjaVRS said:

Is pastyboy still doing these? Has anyone been in contact with him

Pastyboy hasn't posted or been on Briskoda ( according to his profile ) for just over 2 years, April 2017.

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Pastyboy hasn't posted or been on Briskoda ( according to his profile ) for just over 2 years, April 2017.

Great guy, much missed on here.  Bought some quality stuff from him over the years.

Cliff - wherever you are and whatever you're doing, hope you're happy and well.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robjon said:

Great guy, much missed on here.  Bought some quality stuff from him over the years.

Cliff - wherever you are and whatever you're doing, hope you're happy and well.

Shame i just had my le wheels re done and was hoping i could get some badges off him , new style badge as ones on there look crap