Tyre'd Goat Slalom 16/11/03 - Post Event Updates

Erik@aat

• Administrators
Think i might come down and spectate.. see "the ambulance" in action :D

ooh don't waste the diesel...I should enter, but well we know the result besides which I can't repeat the fluke of control again, ever!

Will hopefully be around to snap away and get squished between the cones.

Well, i just got back... that was amazing fun!!

the entertainment was provided by FFelan in the tail happy Chimera and Jon in the executive barge Rover 75

at the end of it, i came back in 5th overall, beating such machinery as a porker 944, a Z3, a RS cosworth a 205GTI rally car and a Elise. not bad for a diesel :)

i also came away with the fastest in group E (diesel cars) no mean feat being i was the only Diesel there. altho i was close to taking the fastest VAG car if it wasnt for a jabba-golf 1.8T

overall the day was great fun, and i learned alot about the handling and braking abitlity of my car. i would reccomend it to anyone :thumbup:

• Administrators

Low res pics going up the web now...will liase with Erik for the majority of others, i.e. who do not know who I was or anything about Briskoda to obtain a CD, but most likely the format described below.

General plan (must get this polished I guess if I am to do more of it.)

Likely to be a matter of sending me a SAE blank CD-R to an address shown below stating which car set's you want( See link all will be clear.) Or if you want all (2CD's, need to buy a DVD burner ;) Can't imagine I'd be able to trade pictures of a TVR for one now would I? )

Anyway address coming tomorrow; ony worked there five+ years, should know the address by now :( It's late I have 480 photos to edit, but even less to publish.

Each normal pic should be good for A3 printing and even A0 should technically be possible from the RES it uses.

/Edit to say, only putting a few tasters up on the web, Cd's will have all the bad ones aswell :D

Well done Si!

Thanks to everyone who attended, we enjoyed running the event and we hope you enjoyed competing or watching.

Colin ~ excellent pictures!

British cars provided the entertainment i.e. the TVR and Rover :shocked:

We'll keep you informed on when the next event is going to happen.

Briskoda waswell represented and all there really drove well, looking formward to seeing you all in action again soon......