Tyre'd Goat Slalom 16/11/03 - Post Event Updates

Erik@aat

Have you seen the steering lock of a 6R4??? It might be worth a try though ~ not too sure about noise

Hell, just bring it down.. ive never seen a 6R4!

tho i did see one of those mk 1 R5 things with the engine in the back.. that was lovely...

Think I may be up for this next time! :D Think I may leave the KW's for the time being if it's gonna be on grass though! ;)

Its a very enjoyable day, without the risk of damaging your car, i learned more about the behavior of my car under braking and turning in, in that day than in the 2 months ive owned my car!

ps.. i wouldnt bother cleaning the car before the day ;)

Its a very enjoyable day' date=' without the risk of damaging your car, i learned more about the behavior of my car under braking and turning in, in that day than in the 2 months ive owned my car!

ps.. i wouldnt bother cleaning the car before the day ;)[/quote']

It needs cleaning almost everyday anyway! The joys of having custard all over your car. :p

I can confirm that there will be at least one slalom being run next year for Briskoda members to run 'hooligan' again :scatter: We're looking at running two, possibly with the help of two different motor clubs, but I can say we'll be running one at least.

Due to the very expensive nature of Three Sisters the chances are neither will be at that venue but we'll find something as good if not better ~ hopefully with space for three tests at a time :D

I'm happy running a diesel class but not too sure about a Nitros class ;)

Could everyone who was at the event last weekend (competing, taking photographs or just watching) please either e-mail or PM me their feelings about the event, good and bad, along with any suggestions on what or how (or both!!) we can improve to make the next event smoother, more fun, in fact generally better.

30 cars would be a lot for doing 2 tests though - you'd be looking at waiting 14-20 minutes between goes! Wouldn't really want more than 10 cars per test - even on Three Sisters this would work out at paying

That's why we're looking at a bigger venue with an earlier start time' date=' probably earlier in the year for extra daylight hours :D

We'll get something sorted that will hopefully benefit from everything we learnt at Three Sisters but that will offer better value and even more fun

:drive1:[/quote']

even more fun?.... right ill definately be there :p

I sense a bit of a TDI battle...? :D "Clash of the Torque" - ASR off.

I'm determined to make one trackday of some sort soon after having SOOO much fun around the RPM tour, even if I was only in the passenger seat the whole time. :thumbup: