Tyre'd Goat Slalom 16/11/03 - Post Event Updates

Erik@aat

• Administrators

Erik,

As I was wandering around I did wonder about that, well the circular strips at three sisters. :D

Airfields have to be the choice for the large spaces, then again TVR + Airfield = Buying Shares in Toyo.

ps I will get that CD cut tonight honestly :D

....and doing 'donuts' on muddy grass..... :airjock: full respect!!

I think the circular strips at 3 Sisters are a little too 'loose' and liable to breaking up to allow cars on ~ they're for flying fixed planes or something.....

It is a rally car :D

I pick it up on Wednesday. I collect the "new" driveshaft Tuesday and I've just got the lumention wiring diagram, so it will all be fine. Insurance almost sorted, MOT will be done next week, tax done just after, and I've warmed up the lump hammer to "repair" the bodywork :D

Good choice and a bargain price!

An excellent first event would be Hixon in March, a bit of loose and a bit of tarmac, a little bit rough so there are no tarmac specials around to annoy you. Plenty of handbrake scope too :D

Hixon is OK with your Streetly membership and I'd recommend you use the M&S for Hixon in March, they give better grip in the corners and are less likely to puncture too :) Everyone at the last event used M&S becuase you loose less time on the tar compared with running tarmac tyres on the loose.