Superb Sportline : Anybody ordered one yet ?

tisca

Forgot to mention...... Galaxy S7 fits in the phonebox No problem (even with a case on).....Didn't try if it charged through the case though.

Couldn't take a photo of it in situ for obvious reasons........

@panmat I tried in my new Superb the wireless charging and it works with Galaxy S6&Galaxy S7, both in the original case from Samsung, this feature is very nice.

Thanks for the info

Sportline collected today & taken straight to the Detailer. I will have it back tomorrow evening & shall post some pics later this week when i get the chance. A very happy Bunny. :sun:

• Like 1

@tisca I appreciate you've not driven far, would like to know your opinion on the ride. I'm really tempted with a sport line but unsure how harsh the ride may be on 19s and 15mm dropped suspension.

@tisca I would be interested in some close up pictures of the wheels. Pictures I have seen online hard to tell of they are Black or Anthracite on inside and chrome on the face.

Hi,

The 90 mile drive home was mostly Dual carriageway & motorway. I can say in all honesty i did not think the ride was too harsh on 19 inch alloys, certainly not as much as on an Audi A4 Sline i had 6 yars ago, that was horrific.

The Alloys are more anthracite with Diamond cut, they look a lot better in the Flesh. I will post some pics this week when i get chance.

Spotted a Business Grey Sport line today on the road in saloon form.

I was expecting the first i saw I would be like WOW, that looks ace, and kicking my self i did not wait !

However, it didn't really look much different or stand out from the non sport versions, it looked a bit dull...  maybe in white and estate the black pack will be shown off better...

However,  them fake exhaust pipes look naff.

• Like 1

Why didn't Skoda just do a 300bhp Vrs and be done with it. Proper exhaust pipes and a big bark and all that rather than this joke design pack effort

• Like 1

Why didn't Skoda just do a 300bhp Vrs and be done with it. Proper exhaust pipes and a big bark and all that rather than this joke design pack effort

Must admit though that I like the green ....

• Like 1

Why didn't Skoda just do a 300bhp Vrs and be done with it.

One step (stomp?) too many on VW and especially Audi toes, I suspect. Still, there are perfectly practical work-arounds as you know…

If the ‘Sportline’ had (has?) seats with substantially more lateral support I might have been just a little tempted. Otherwise, I prefer the element of surprise over broadcasting of ‘sporting’ inclination. This side of any and all those SUVs (itself a joke term), the Superb is inherently about as far removed from 'sport' as it's possible to be.

• Like 1

Yeah seen that not cheap enough for me!

£199 per month for 2 years with 10K on a car which cost north of 30K is a fantastic deal and I would be considering this had it come up next June.

If the ‘Sportline’ had (has?) seats with substantially more lateral support I might have been just a little tempted.

I sat in the Sportline at our local dealer yesterday and found the seats excellent. Much more lateral support than my L&K. I loved the design and diamond stitching.

The steering wheel is very nice too. My only criticisms are that the black headlining makes the interior very dark although mine is beige so very light and airy and maybe just a matter of preference. The other criticism if you can call it that is I found the Corrida Red too light. If it came in Tornado Red, I would have sat and talked figures, the car looks that good.

• Like 2