Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

Hi ant, i will be installing the CUP diffuser this week but it did not come with any manual, could you please give me some tips on how to install it? will i need remove the original diffuser? will i need a PUR glue? thanks

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 17:50, ondrejgahura said:

Hi ant, i will be installing the CUP diffuser this week but it did not come with any manual, could you please give me some tips on how to install it? will i need remove the original diffuser? will i need a PUR glue? thanks

You have to remove the own diffuser and the massive reflector. Then clean the underneath so it can bond to it properly. I used sikaflex 221 I've tried 2 different ones and it wouldn't stick/bond I lefted it taped up also for about 24hrs 

42 minutes ago, Ant-Vrs said:

You have to remove the own diffuser and the massive reflector. Then clean the underneath so it can bond to it properly. I used sikaflex 221 I've tried 2 different ones and it wouldn't stick/bond I lefted it taped up also for about 24hrs 

thanks mate

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Ant-Vrs said:

So I've had some very expensive tyres fitted to the front. Michelin pilot sport 4s 235 35 19 I could have cried but my god they're good. 

They really transform the car. I've put the same tyres but 245 width on all corners, and it's like driving a new car. 

The only thing I dislike about them is the soft sidewalls, so it took some time to get used to the not as immediate turn-in (or feeling like it's less immediate).

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/07/2018 at 21:43, BlackOctaviaRS said:

Hi bro

Was Googleing for some info, the front wheels needed spacers for those calipers? What size??

Can you post a better picture of the rear CUP diffuser? 

Love you car a lot :)

Cheers buddy I've used a 5mm spacer for the fronts but I think you could get away with a 3mm.