Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

On 24/12/2017 at 11:12, Ant-Vrs said:

So after waiting nearly 2 months for the strut brace which came in the wrong colour (blue) then had that changed it's finally on. Roll on 2018 for the other parts to arrive and be fitted 

IMG_20171224_110945_708.jpg

Just a quick question - does this require longer bolts for fitting to struts? Thanks.

23 hours ago, Ant-Vrs said:

So I headed over to tatton vw show yesterday, my god it's was a hot one. Walked away with runner up in our group 

What was the winner? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Phillips said:

What was the winner? 

a blue Seat Ibiza :o very very very clean , super tastefully modded car as i'm sure Ant will agree :D

Edited by dubDEAN
  • Haha 1

Just read the whole thread: great car Ant, congratulations for all the modifications (both aesthetics and performance).

I'm not a big fan of such slammed down cars, but yours does look fabolous.

8 hours ago, dubDEAN said:

a blue Seat Ibiza :o very very very clean , super tastefully modded car as i'm sure Ant will agree :D

I don't get tatton vw you lose points on being modded but they invited me to go. Plus I don't think the class is big enough and put of the way

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genoa1893 said:

Just read the whole thread: great car Ant, congratulations for all the modifications (both aesthetics and performance).

I'm not a big fan of such slammed down cars, but yours does look fabolous.

Cheers @Genoa1893 I've done with it now just enjoying the thing now I've built it

13 hours ago, Ant-Vrs said:

I don't get tatton vw you lose points on being modded but they invited me to go. Plus I don't think the class is big enough and put of the way

FULLY AGREE ITS LIKE SKODA AND SEAT ARE THE UGLY DUCKLINGS 

judging makes no sense at all , hasn't for the 18 years i've been going but have won 4 times there before so its not too bad :D

On 08/08/2018 at 22:39, Bannon87 said:

Is that it then for the car? No more changes?

Or will it be a case of change as you go along if there is a better way to do something?

Yeah for now, unless a cheap milltek decat come up for sale. Just enjoying it now and take to some shows in the summer months 

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the discs from? I have a deal on the Calipers only (with the bracket and new pads for £500. Cheap or expensive??). Haven't bought yet because can't find cheap 370mm discs ahahah

Edited by BlackOctaviaRS
Missing Text
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BlackOctaviaRS said:

Where did you get the discs from? I have a deal on the Calipers only (with the bracket and new pads for £500. Cheap or expensive??). Haven't bought yet because can't find cheap 370mm discs ahahah

Not a bad price really but the disc are about 350 quid new, people do sell second hand ones bit depends on what you want 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ant-Vrs said:

Not a bad price really but the disc are about 350 quid new, people do sell second hand ones bit depends on what you want 

I want the Caliper upgrade just to pimp my RS! :) Is a possibility to buy an Golf 7 GTI 340mm Calipers , Paint them Red and get a VRS Caliper decals from eBay. And i make the party with Calipers and new discs for half th price

IMG_2788.jpg

s-l640.jpg

• Like 2

On 23/08/2018 at 08:21, BlackOctaviaRS said:

I want the Caliper upgrade just to pimp my RS! :) Is a possibility to buy an Golf 7 GTI 340mm Calipers , Paint them Red and get a VRS Caliper decals from eBay. And i make the party with Calipers and new discs for half th price

IMG_2788.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Mine was 340mm standard but with the power I wanted bigger brakes 

On 23/08/2018 at 05:11, Ant-Vrs said:

Ordered and fitted some new things to beast. New front disc and pads, led fogs lights and need to fit the forge turbo blanket which going to be fun imageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950daimageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950daimageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950da

Screenshot_20180822-204007_Instagram.jpg

Looks great Ant. Which LEDs did you go with for the fog lights?

• Like 1