My life just flashed by

seboni121

On the way to work about 30 minutes ago, travelling down a hill at about 50 in a 60 ,on the opposite side coming up a car going about same speed as me with a silver pick up truck behind and a fast approaching red pick up truck, on my side a single lane on other 2 lanes with double white lines between my side and the other, well the silver truck pulls out to overtake the slower car without indicators!,giving the fast approaching red pick up very little closing speed, the red pick up then lost control of its rear and the red pickup was right across my lane with its side coming for me!, at the very last second the pickup snapped and got tracking and just gave me enough space to squeeze through,how the hell i got through unscathed i dont know but im one lucky welsh man i tell you,i have the footage on dashcam i will get my son to get it,its going on youtube defo

Think there's something in the air. I've had two "**** that was near"'s this week. One of which was borderlining on me sticking it in the river to avoid a head on. I decided if I was dying, I was taking the bird who was too busy with her phone to drive on the right side of the road with me. 

Seen some good ones since I got my dashcam (jag xj losing it on a roundabout, generic 5 series morons weaving through traffic), where do you stand in dropping footage of idiots with the police? Quality is 1080p so you can see enough detail.

The dropping of the stomach is the worst part of it, never had an accident (thank goodness) but I've had that feeling of inevitability a couple of times (once on sheet ice, idiots stopped in road watching cars slide back down a hill, I managed to avoid them and a wall... somehow)