Hi All,

I'm on the cusp of ordering a new car and I'm torn between a few models. Frustratingly, having waited for Kodiaq pricing and release information I now find that the Octavia (also in contention) is due to be facelifted 'soon'. I really need to order a new car soon as I'm paying through the nose for a Yeti on a short-term flexi-lease at the moment.

I can't find any definitive information on when the new pricing and specs will be available, let alone when the range will actually be available for delivery. 

Does anyone know if this information is available yet? I'd also be interested to know if all models (estate, scout etc...) are going to be available at the same time, or if they are to be released over time.

If anyone can provide definitive information I'd be really grateful!

Thanks.

Headinawayoffski    9,473

Welcome, 

For the best definitive answer it really should be a Skoda Dealer that is going to put in an order for you that tells you, 

or Skoda UK Customer Services since they are all about sales and very little now about after sales or technical knowledge.

all the best

george

Thanks George. I spoke to my local dealer today and his estimate was late April / May for vehicles to be leaving the forecourt. 

It was good in some ways - it's helped me to make up my mind and go for the Superb... :-)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By largeruk
      Hi to all

My partner has just discovered that her black Octavia Estate (2010) has been keyed by some ****er down almost the entire length of the offside . Down to the bare metal in some places.

Never dealt with a situation like this before. She's v upset and wants to get the paintwork repaired asap at a reasonable cost. Are there people who come out and repair this kind of thing or does she need a bodyshop. She's in SW London so would need to be somewhere local.

Many thanks for any advice and recommendations. 
    • By Hegitsu
      Hey! Greetings from Finland. I'm new on this forum and I wanted to show my dear Octavia. I before owned Seat Leon 1.6 2005 but that was quite a dull car so I was looking some little bit more powerful and ended up for this Octavia VRS mk1 2002. I bought it from Sweden only 168 000 km driven for very good price. At first meeting I loved for that power and sound. It was almost stock and in very good shape.

Here it is as I bought it:

Next I bored for badges so I changed front grill to badgeless version which I painted black and insert new VRS-badge on it. I fixed left headlight washer too. I also changed read badge and VRS-emblem. Also taillights are tinted:

At interior I have changed speakers and stereo head unit:

Here some pics from the fall too:

Rear windows are tinted and I have removed the aerial.

Next plans:

- Exhaust is very loud homemade version, but I just ordered new Simons exhaust which I will install soon.
      - Lower it a bit, but that shall wait for next summer because winter and snow is coming.
      - Tape the roof to black.
      - Maybe new rims.
    • By Iainp9
      I've just ordered a 2017 Octavia vRS which should be with me by the end of December.  I'm wanting to fit a dashcam to the front and rear of the car.  I fitted a Mini0805 dashcam to my 2008 Octavia a couple of years ago and neatly fitted all cables inside the trim of the A-Pillarand into the fuse box.  Will I be able to remove the A-Pillar trim of a 2017 model in the same way?  Also, does anyone know of any YouTube videos which will show me how I can remove the plastic trim next to the glass of the boot so that I can again neatly install wires and have a rear facing dashcam as I can't find any.
    • By mattupnorth

Selling my set of used black VAG 16" steels to suit Mk2 Octavia's (Inc VRS), believe these will also fit non VRS MK3 Octavia's and Mk5/6 Golf's, A3's etc.

I had them on my Mk2 VRS, but due the brake discs they won't fit my Mk3 VRS. 

Wheels were mint when I bought them 18 months ago, used for last winter and now have some minor corrosion from storage in a non heated garage. Tyres are all excellent with loads of tread and are a matching set of well regarded Nokian WR A3 winter tyres, 205 55 R16 91H. Got me around all of Sheffield's hills throughout  the winter.

Yours for £190 collected from Sheffield.

• By vrsage
      Hi everyone

I've searched this great forum but couldn't find anything recent on being able to get the renowned DSG fart sound from the new facelift Octavia vRS. 

Can anyone confirm if the facelift model has this from factory?

Or is there a tune/mod/exhaust that needs to be done?

Thanks!