Flat bottomed steering wheel

One thing I wish I had but my vRS is a 2013 Mk3.

Same. Can't justify the cost to replace though!

Op I think it's 15 as above. A colleague has a 64 plate which still has the round bottom wheel.

Edited by ahenners
  • Like 1

It's only flat-bottomed when in the straight-ahead position. The extra inch it saves certainly helps getting in and out of the car, especially if someone shorter was in it beforehand. I wouldn't pay any extra for the FBSW, and certainly would not affect my purchasing of the car,

A flat bottomed wheel was a pleasant surprise when I collected our SEL last October.

I hadn't noticed this small detail in the specification, but it was clearly a part of the MFSW with DSG paddles.

I bought one for my Black Edition with the paddles and buttons. I've never managed to get all that to work, but the steering wheel is so good i've kept it fitted the last 10k miles.

The car goes back soon, so it'll be coming off and being sold. Saying that i'm ordering a Kodiaq, so i wonder if it fits!

Edited by jon_r

It was a nice little bonus on my SE sports along with the small boot spoiler.

I think it was your pictures that made me realise I actually had a mini spoiler on my car lol

Stupidly even when test driving and drooling over it, I completely missed it.

Mind, being me, the first time I looked into the boot was a few days after picking it up.

• Like 1