New Boy!

RussRS

Hi, just thought I'd say a big hello to all those at BRISKODA! I only signed up 2 days ago having bought a used black Octavia RS 2 weeks ago (only 8k on the clock though).

What can I say about the car that already hasn't been said here.. I'm a total Skoda convert. In fact I've posted a review on my intial impressions, so check it out... hopefully I'll try to do more as the ownership experience develops. But for the moment I just can't get enough of driving the thing:D .

Think the site is fab and I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time here, especially looking for tips for upgrading the speakers (like everyone else seems to have done!!).

Happy motoring :wave:

Hi Russ

Welcome, I too am quite new to the web site, although I 've had my vRS for over 2 years with 30,000 on the clock. I see you too are in good old Sussex, what a relief, I though all Briskodians were damb northeners, (Joke).

Might See ya Around

George

Welcome aboard, Russ! I note that your new car is black. I hope that it hasn't been owned by one of the many Briskoda members who opted for the same colour because, if so, it is likely to be well-used or even well-abused! rolleyes.gif

Good to see some local boys on the site... :cheers:

I see that people do arrange meets but something a bit closer to home would be handy...any ideas :confused:

Oh, and this Jabba business...looks interesting although I have also looked into MTM as they are based in my area. Think for the moment though I shall enjoy the RS as it was intended ;)

Actually 'as it was intended' means, and I'm sure most will back me up here, flash wheels, a trick exhaust, an engine re-map, various shiny bits that you'll never see again once the engine cover goes back on plus a much more powerful ICE system. Skoda, bless 'em, just start you off :D