Fabia VRS MKII mods, detailing, repairs, nurburgring etc..

Enslave666

After temps like 35Ć today and yesterday . Quick rinse off . Still love this beast so much . 

Update for the mtec discs and yellowstuff pads.. works great . Immense stoping power .bt they are squeeling sometimes . They didnt came loose from the backing covers .. gues it has to do with outside heat . O and dont panic .

I never use handbrake when possible

And in neutral when possible ..

I dont wash the car on hot brakes either . So no panic . The selfwash is like 2 minutes of driving . So so real heat got in them...  never planning on doing that coz my mate warped his discs

20170527_203203.jpg

20170527_203159.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, S27VEJ said:

Looking good Glenn. 

Anything else planned for it?

Yeah

1. Got 2 oem gigaros from aaron bunclarck . So then ive got 2 black gigaros and 2 diamond cut gigaros haha

Going to dip them gloss black. 

2 So then swap them with my OZ'S ill fix the curbrash on those . And dip them gold .

3Also straight pipe the hole thing 3inch .

4Springs 30MM 

5rarb

6 H7 upgrade 

7 anti roll bar front

8 would like to get a amundsen unit with sat nav.

9 seatbelt fabric lime green ... 

10 recaro seats

11 aliexpress vrs covers for the doorslots

12 vrs seatbelt protector . Dont know the name of it ... like the sparco seatbelt protectors i have on now .

15 hahah more things even then...

• Like 1

Got these in today .

Thx to aaron bunclarck ! 

They where a little bit much filthy hahaha xd

No worries . After some elbowgreas and cleaner . Got them really good .

Tomorrow ime tackling the curbrash . Witch is not to bad . Just a little here and there .. the plan is to get the wheels plasticdipped black with 2 coats of glossifier over it .. 

20170529_132421.jpg

20170529_202114.jpg

20170529_202654.jpg

20170529_204028.jpg

20170529_204034.jpg

20170529_204040.jpg

• Like 1

Its maybe just me but I use my rear wiper all the time, well then its raining or wet etc...

Don't personally see the point in them...but each to there own.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, S27VEJ said:

Its maybe just me but I use my rear wiper all the time, well then its raining or wet etc...

Don't personally see the point in them...but each to there own.

looks good on tuned car, but I'm the same, my rear wiper is on slightest bit of mist.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 32KOFDATA said:

The fact that it is made out of plexiglass put me off to be honest and so I got a glass one. 

I really tought its a glass one . Cant find anything about plexi on their site ??

26 minutes ago, Enslave666 said:

I really tought its a glass one . Cant find anything about plexi on their site ??

There is no description of the material used - I actually contacted them before buying and they told me they use acrylic (plexi glass). You can double check if you like to make sure.

The one you should try is https://www.gecleant.de/shop/glasstopfen-fuer-audi-vw-seat-skoda.html made of glass and fits perfect. 

When you install it push just enough so it sits flush with the rear window. After it dries then apply silicone in the gap between the plug and the window and afterwards wipe the excess with a cloth. Don't worry about the mess you can remove it easily after it all dries.

Sorry for the dusty pic. Too much pollen around.

2017-06-01-12.13.28.jpg

• Like 1

Okay found out today with my buddy . When stripped rear seats , spare wheel removed my car does 0/100kmh in 5.4

5.3 seconds ^^   :o little rocket that is OMG   . Abs esp still on . Sport mode flatout . 

20170604_153246.jpg

20170604_153321.jpg

IMG-20170604-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20170604-WA0004.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe switch off the TC and then try 'D', and a V-Box or something accurate.

Quickest acceleration from 0-100 mph / 161 km/h might be with the car in Manual 1 and then do not change gear force the DSG to until 5th.

Use hand brake not foot brake before flooring it.

• Like 1

Its quite accurate actually . And i dont need to go to 5th gear to go to 100kmh...

Wont buy a vbox just for that. 

Would try manual with traction off . Maybe someday . Glad to see my car does 5.5sec to get to 100k

I know you should not need to go to 5th to get to 62 mph, it should just be going into 4th.

5th is needed at 100 mph / 161 km/h on an unmapped one usually.

The DSG will change in manual up into 4th.

Just mentioning it as it usually gives a quicker 1/4 mile time and terminal speed than S or D.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

I know you should not need to go to 5th to get to 62 mph, it should just be going into 4th.

5th is needed at 100 mph / 161 km/h on an unmapped one usually.

The DSG will change in manual up into 4th.

Just mentioning it as it usually gives a quicker 1/4 mile time and terminal speed than S or D.

Maybe ill try it next weekend and i give an update here . She is mapped to 220 bhp. Lighter wheels . Seats removed and also spare wheel. 

So now i noticed its really loud inside ..

And ill go for a diy straight pipe soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So finally doing some more mods to the car.

Opened up the DRL'S . The chrome trim inside will be gloss black. Because one fell of and the other had a water leak so it hazed up all the time . 

Did a wiper delete also. Maybe make an intercooler spraybar ... mcm style :)

20170627_211501.jpg

• Like 1