vRS245 ordered club

Hunting for insurance quotes this week for the 245.....it seems direct line cannot even quote me for the 245. States they cannot provide a quote with information provided. Did the same details for the 230 and quoted fine.  Any recommendations for providers? Currently with admiral but interested to see who you all are going with for the 245.

LV was my cheapest quote on the 245 and I am currently insured with them on my old VRS....no complaints but l haven't really had to interact with them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Did you miss the previous post? :tongueout:

Two heads better than nothing I guess. Good to repeat a success story I guess !

7 hours ago, rob_e said:

Nice review.  Totally agree that the interior of the skoda is now miles ahead of what you get in a ford.   The 245 especially with the alcantara and the funky touchscreen.  

Can't stand interior of the Focus, looks far too dated and cheap to me. The main reason why I didn't bother testing the RS either, can't stand the layout and design inside. Wouldn't buy another Ford, at least for my own car anyway! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

600nm the new wet 7 speed DSG apparently, guess there's only 1 real way to find out !!!!

You're not going to thrash it to within an inch of its life by any chance are you?? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Reading all this I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't have ordered 245 instead of the standard one — but few things were unacceptable for me. Enjoy your cars! :) I wonder, how does FWD copes with that kind of power? I'm moving from a slower RWD car and I was a bit unsure about going for FWD only 245. Sad Skoda doesn't do AWD on the petrol hatchbacks now.

2 hours ago, The Big Mac said:

Best of luck to all who have ordered a 245...have mine a couple of weeks now it's a beast...red DSG  kessy Canton heated seats Columbus etc love it !!!

Photos are required to back up such comments!

i.e. we all want to see your new car!! 

• Like 1

Just now, juan27 said:

Apparently my new motor is built and awaiting shipment in Germany. Whoop whoop. 

Awesome. Mine still on track for wk36 build.  Look forward to the pics of yours. 

1 hour ago, juan27 said:

What seats are those in the topmost interior shot? I thought you had to have a red bit beneath the head restraint or grey....I'd had the all black version if I could have had it.