vRS 245 standard equipment/questions

8 hours ago, old newbie2 said:

Jealous maybe, but correct.........

Diseasels have their place, but not in a car with RS, ST, etc badging............

RS works, (just) on a sporty Octavia, but would be better with a proper RS powertrain,as has been suggested recently on this thread, but wouldn't sit well on a Superb or Kodiaq.

Same logic applies to the baby cars, including a GTi Polo.

DC

Couldn't agree more. 

vRSs should be petrol & ideally Octavias. 

Fabias, like Polos (GTI, really?), don't really fit with the vRS ethos IMHO. 

Equally, the threat of a Karoq vRS makes me shudder. 

For the quicker diesels, how about vRD, as in GTD?

At least we'd all then know what was under the bonnet of the cars we see out there - without having to look for fake exhaust outlets! 

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, dunc69 said:

Couldn't agree more. 

vRSs should be petrol & ideally Octavias. 

Fabias, like Polos (GTI, really?), don't really fit with the vRS ethos IMHO. 

Equally, the threat of a Karoq vRS makes me shudder. 

For the quicker diesels, how about vRD, as in GTD?

At least we'd all then know what was under the bonnet of the cars we see out there - without having to look for fake exhaust outlets! 

Can't see people wanting a Focus STD though :speechless:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Just placed an order for a 245 in meteor grey :)  got a pretty good deal on PCP & got the price down by 700 odd pounds over the list price

Only downside is delivery time is currently 15 weeks!!! :crying:

1 hour ago, OliR said:

Just placed an order for a 245 in meteor grey :)  got a pretty good deal on PCP & got the price down by 700 odd pounds over the list price

Should have used Carwow, 700 quid ain't a lot of discount, its worth the wait though great car & the seats are oh so comfy

1 hour ago, OliR said:

15 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Should have used Carwow, 700 quid ain't a lot of discount, its worth the wait though great car & the seats are oh so comfy

I bought my Pre Facelift 230 from a Main Dealer on a PCP and got 17.5%  knocked off the list price including the bits I added

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

22 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Yep +1 for CarWow.    There is absolutely no downside I can see if you are happy to deal with a dealer that isn't on your doorstep. As there isn't a Skoda dealer within 17 miles of where I live it was a no-brainer for me.  

Edited by juan27

17 hours ago, juan27 said:

On the standard FL VRS are the decorative inserts still faux carbon like the pre FL?   

my "pre" FL vRS has piano black inserts, didn't realise there was a faux carbon option?

Edited by marko
meant to quote pre FL!

47 minutes ago, marko said:

my FL vRS has piano black inserts, didn't realise there was a faux carbon option?

Intresting, the FL 230 Vrs, according to the brochure, has Carbon effect inserts only the FL 245 gets Piano BlacK

Do you have the Black pack Plus option fitted ?

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

17 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

Yes. 

Bonus for me then getting the 245 as I didn't like the carbon in the pre FL I test drove. Matter of personal taste obviously.