Delivery Timescales

Just received a video, not just an email, from the dealership.  My Motobaility vRS is now planned for week 39... an improvement of 1 week!!

So bang on target for the end of October when the current lease is up....

• Like 1

I ordered BW18 and it was estimated to be built on BW39, but apparently has been pushed forward to BW34 step by step. I've been notified of several one week pushes throughout my wait time.

5 hours ago, Andyjm2uk said:

Just received a video, not just an email, from the dealership.  My Motobaility vRS is now planned for week 39... an improvement of 1 week!!

So bang on target for the end of October when the current lease is up....

That's great news, Andy!  I think that MrTaylor has waited 19 weeks order to build and mine's scheduled for 20 weeks.  Can you tell me, as a fellow Motability customer like us, how many weeks have you waited?  Is yours a TSI too and with or without dsg?

Thanks!

Peter.

1 hour ago, RyanH said:

Afternoon all,

I've just received my finance docs to sign, and the dealer said my car will be ready for collection in 7/10 days. Excellent news. 

That's great, Ryan!  How long have you waited for your car?

33 minutes ago, JDR83 said:

Can't believe how quickly some people on here are getting there VRS deliveries now.  My VRS TSI doesn't get built until BW40 and I ordered it in BW20!

So you're waiting 20 weeks for build, same as me.  Are you a Motability customer, if you don't mind me asking?

59 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

That's great news, Andy!  I think that MrTaylor has waited 19 weeks order to build and mine's scheduled for 20 weeks.  Can you tell me, as a fellow Motability customer like us, how many weeks have you waited?  Is yours a TSI too and with or without dsg?

Thanks!

Peter.

Hi Peter,

I ordered my TSI with DSG at the end of July. Don't have the exact date off the top of my head..

Just found my order date... 16/07/2017

Edited by Andyjm2uk

50 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

So you're waiting 20 weeks for build, same as me.  Are you a Motability customer, if you don't mind me asking?

No I'm not a Motability customer, but I did buy through a broker which is probably why I stayed at the back of the queue!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andyjm2uk said:

Hi Peter,

I ordered my TSI with DSG at the end of July. Don't have the exact date off the top of my head..

Just found my order date... 16/07/2017

Thanks Andy.  So right at the end of week 28 and a current BW 39, so 11 weeks if it remains the same.  Hmmmm.  There's no rhythm nor reason to it all, is there??

2 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Two weeks build to dealers same as mine, Skoda seem to have sorted the transportation at least

Definitely a step in the right direction.

1 hour ago, RyanH said:

Hi Peter, I ordered 23/6/17. 

So you ordered in week 25 and collection promised by the end of week 37.  12 weeks from order to collection is some going!!  My jealousy meter is going into the red!! :biggrin:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

So you ordered in week 25 and collection promised by the end of week 37.  12 weeks from order to collection is some going!!  My jealousy meter is going into the red!! :biggrin:

Yeah it is some going like you say, I was told 12/14 weeks upon placing my order, could have been a lot longer like yourself and others on here. Hopes yours comes round soon. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, RyanH said:

Afternoon all,

I've just received my finance docs to sign, and the dealer said my car will be ready for collection in 7/10 days. Excellent news. 

Same story for me. Finance docs completed and returned and the last update was that they were waiting for the car to arrive on a transporter.

16 hours ago, peterhardy said:

Thanks Andy.  So right at the end of week 28 and a current BW 39, so 11 weeks if it remains the same.  Hmmmm.  There's no rhythm nor reason to it all, is there??

You watch now....

Skoda will get their act together and the car will arrive well before my change over date.

Would be a nightmare knowing its sat in dealership waiting for me.... :crying:

19 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Two weeks build to dealers same as mine, Skoda seem to have sorted the transportation at least

Considering Poland borders with Czech Republic directly I'm not surprised in my case - but 2 weeks to UK seems like a solid effort!

2 hours ago, Andyjm2uk said:

You watch now....

Skoda will get their act together and the car will arrive well before my change over date.

Would be a nightmare knowing its sat in dealership waiting for me.... :crying:

That would be a nightmare!  Luckily, that's not a problem I'm facing :sadsmile:

• Sad 1