Hola gents and ladies

Gillette

I hope you're all well and this is my second Skoda, first was a company car and she went on through to 240k miles!! So, when recently searching for a towing car, while looking at a X5 we spotted a 4x4 Skoda Superb Elegance, but it was out of our price range until my Mrs decided she wanted it and beat this salesman up! So, here I am!!! 

Looking forward to picking your brains and offering solutions I have found, if there is any you are not aware of!! ha ha

Take care, drive fast but safe! 

Pete

• Like 1

Thank you gents, I must admit it's a lovely car, with the leather seats like the audi's, enough space to swing a dead cat, the split tailgate, so it's a saloon and a hatchback which is nifty, the sat nav is cool and works better than my Mrs' Nissan Quasqui, but the only bugbear is the Bluetooth! I have read articles on here and it seems plug and play so that's happy days!