Anything you've had fixed under warranty?

I've noticed my door seals hold water and my local dealer is replacing them under warranty. My warranty runs out next year and I was wondering if there's anything else you've had replaced? Mine is 15 plate VRS estate, if that makes any difference. 

Complete new front undercarriage 

Wheel bearings  ( 2 sets ) Drive shafts ( 2 sets ) Mechanical Diff, E- Diff,  Gear Box out, inspected and refitted, full 4 wheel laser alignment and calibration for the Lane assist Camera. About 2 weeks labour,  cars not one year old yet............

Cost.............God knows.   :shake:

2 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Complete new front undercarriage 

Wheel bearings  ( 2 sets ) Drive shafts ( 2 sets ) Mechanical Diff, E- Diff,  Gear Box out, inspected and refitted, full 4 wheel laser alignment and calibration for the Lane assist Camera. About 2 weeks labour,  cars not one year old yet............

Cost.............God knows.   :shake:

Crikey. What was wrong with it? 

I have had:

1. GPS reception issue fixed (firmware upgrade apparently)
  2. Parking sensor control unit for faulty rear sensors
  3. Door seals collecting water
  4. Fuel line rattle
  5. Drivers seat strange early-wear/marking
  6. A few other rattles and buzzes

All fairly minor and nothing that prevented me driving it or left me high and dry

Latch on the overhead sunglasses holder failed.

Rust on the tailgate.

Door seals 'fix' applied (retaining water) - they put some more holes in them.

Both front drop links replaced (creaking and reportedly 'tight').

Gaz

Alternator and AGM battery replaced due to failure of auto-stop system in first year, at about 1500 miles.

Edited by Warrior193
Add mileage.

2 hours ago, Banjaminion said:

The handle for the boot closer (Estate model) 

The gear knob needs replacing and the bolster on the front seats needs attention as it is showing signs of my fat arse

I hope item 3 is Ok under fair wear and tear.:D

Nothing as yet with the Superb but my Leon FR went almost 4 years without a single issue, not one.  No fault codes, sensor failings, nothing.  Literally the most reliable car I've ever owned.  

Ironically I bloody hated the car, interior quality was questionable (think Fisher Price and Playskool plastics) and it was very noisy.   The depreciation was verging on MG Rover territory and I couldn't wait to get rid. 

*Water pump replaced twice

*Sound Generator

*Seat positioning mechanism

*New clutch after 17K miles due to manafacturing defect

I also replaced the plastic oil-sump myself, but this was my Missus' fault because she drove over a small rock, which snagged the sump and cracked it.

Thus far the Octy has been the most fault-prone new car I have owned. Other than the faults I really like the car.