Family  Pack,
Spare Wheel,
Scuff Plates for door cills, 

Rough Road Package,

Electrically Operated Boot,
Adaptive Cruise Control,
Travel Assist,
Mud Flaps front & rear.
Ordered 20th March, delivered to dealers in Carlisle (excellent updates and communication from salesman) 7th July. Collected 19th July after being Williams F1 Ceramic treated.

IMG_20180723_084241486.jpg

IMG_20180723_084231204.jpg

IMG_20180723_084202974_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180723_084149768.jpg

IMG_20180723_084138870.jpg

• Like 1

I've been following this thread with great interest as I'm sure it will effect me.

I have put down a deposit on a three month old Karoq 1.5 TSI Edition from a dealer in Norwich.

It was the only way I could get the vehicle I wanted at an affordable price and "potentially" only having to wait till September or October according to the dealer.

The reason for not releasing the car to me immediately is that it is their demonstrator and won't release it until they get a replacement

My concern is trying to get the dealer to commit to when exactly the replacement will be on site.

Today I got the following response regarding the progress of this replacement

"We have processed and put through the order, we are just awaiting for the vehicle to be given a production week, however when this changes and given a production week I will inform you".

That statement fills me with dread that it could take six months before the vehicle is built/delivered

Should I be worried, or trust in the dealer?

Have any other near by dealers (or Car Wow etc.) got any nearly new, or demonstrators available as an alternative?  Will your dealer give you a guarantee on pricing/part-exchange against the TSI Edition?  At least its already been registered so you know it exists!   GOOD LUCK.

1 hour ago, Sammatty said:

Dealer called yesterday, paperwork completed, pick the car up on Saturday.  Mrs is made up and just in time for a week off.

Great news.  How long have you had to wait?  Hope it fulfils expectations.  Welcome to the "family";  We've just taken delivery of our 10th (even swayed Father-in-Law away from Fords and he had two 2nd hand Fabias).

26 minutes ago, KaRocky said:

Great news.  How long have you had to wait?  Hope it fulfils expectations.  Welcome to the "family";  We've just taken delivery of our 10th (even swayed Father-in-Law away from Fords and he had two 2nd hand Fabias).

Thanks.  Ordered 23rd April, so c.14 weeks total.

Given the extended delivery times, changes to MY19 specs (largely unknown at the present) and any downsides due to Brexit I've pretty much decided that I won't be changing the Yeti when the PCP is up in January. I'd have preferred just to part ex. for a Karoq rather than buy the Yeti but that is what I'm going to do.

I will have plenty of time then to see what the changes will be, Sportline, 2.0 tsi etc. and hopefully there may be some better haggling to be had. Yeti was 0%. I doubt it will be as good with the Karoq but it will have been out for some time by then and SEAT are doing it on the Ateca, so who knows.

Placed an order on the 2nd of June for an SE L 1.5 TSI DSG with a few extras. No build week yet but I'm not expecting it anytime soon. ETA is December and the lease on my Yeti runs out in March '19 so we should be ok. 

I have been following the conversation with immense interest and will continue to do so. There is a real sense of community here, I feel like we're all in this together! I've seen 3 Karoqs on the road, one red, one Meteor and one Candy, and every time my partner and I cheer in celebration because we're just so happy for the people who have got theirs. It's so bizarre but so wonderful! 

Has anyone else recently got an order in? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sockman said:

Not prepared to wait till Dec/Jan so going to have a look at a Peugeot Gt Line.

My order for a 1.5 TSI Edition DSG wasn't processed and with all the uncertainty I decided to test drive a 3008 GT Premium Line with the auto box, very impressed so I am waiting for some updates on what is going to be available in the Karoq range which is equivalent to the Edition, if it's going to be in 4x4 with this combination of engine and gearbox I can see it going above my lease budget by about £65 per month so may opt for the 3008 for a January 2019 delivery.

All manufacturers are having problems with WTLP and most of them are bringing out revised engines and specs but there is not a whole lot of concrete information available so I am biding my time.

After initially test driving a Karoq 1.0 SE on the 30th May and been very impressed with its performance ( my car at the time was a Qashqai 1.2 Acenta Premium ), I was a little disappointed when the salesman told me of a 16 week wait for a 1.0. Wanting a similar spec to the Qashqai I enquired what were the chances of a1.5 SEL in  Business Grey?   He Informed me that there was a good chance of the dealer doing a swop for a car with 19" wheels and a space saver spare. We negotiated a deal but three days later the salesman rang to say the other dealer wouldn't do the swop but he could get a standard car in the color I wanted but with active cruise control. I said yes to that car and picked it up on the 28th June. I must say I am absolutely thrilled with the car and can highly recommend it. It seems to me that if you are not too fussy about colour and spec there are cars out there that can be found!

IMG_20180722_172928_1.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 19:14, Muzz said:

Very similar to my 1.5 TSI Editions in brilliant silver

65F607ED-3CD0-46BF-B97F-787BE4B1F09D.jpeg

C4C927A2-9DF2-42DD-9180-3FEDA5618277.jpeg

63AAA76A-89E4-4460-AE59-88C21897533C.jpeg

I plan to order a Karoq with beige interior. The problem is that the chance of finding a dealer with one in stock for me to try the seats is next to nil.

Is it real leather, are the seats big and comfy or are they small?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crassus said:

The problem is that the chance of finding a dealer with one in stock for me to try the seats is next to nil.

Walkers Skoda Kings Lynn have a 1.5 DSG SEL demonstrator with optional black leather seats and a used 2.0 tdi 4x4 Edition listed on their website.

If Kings Lynn is too far away, it might be worth searching for used Karoqs on the Skoda website in the hope that a friendly dealer has one near you.  I was surprised to find the Marriott Group who have only two Skoda dealerships have 4 used Karoqs available - 3 of which are 2.0tdi 4x4 DSG - possibly ex-demonstrator?

Hi 

I wouldn’t say the seats are large and neither are they small but are very comfy. They are real leather and identical to the black, so if you can sit in one with the black leather then you can tell the quality and fit. 

I love the beige as it feels roomier inside and you get the black headlining as it’s white with the black leather.

hope this helps

5 minutes ago, Muzz said:

Hi 

I wouldn’t say the seats are large and neither are they small but are very comfy. They are real leather and identical to the black, so if you can sit in one with the black leather then you can tell the quality and fit. 

I love the beige as it feels roomier inside and you get the black headlining as it’s white with the black leather.

hope this helps

I have sat in the seats that are half leather/Alcantara and like them. Skoda makes good seats and the ones in my Fabia are comfy on journeys.

I take delivery of my Edition on Monday at 13.30 hrs! It's in Candy White with the beige interior, a combination I reckon will be unique as most Edition buyers opt for the metallics. Ordered on 17th April, so an approx 14 weeks wait, which is only a fortnight longer than I was warned of when ordering. The problem has been the uncertainty in knowing if it was going to be built ! The EU led WLTP regs have certainly put a spanner in the works, but with the coming of September and the Skoda factory back at work, the backlog should soon be shifted, and this "Delivery times" thread will become almost redundant ! Incidentally, using this Briskoda site's facility, I obtained my GAP insurance for less than a third than the dealers offerings ! Good luck to all awaiting their Karoq orders, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

• Like 1

^^^

I'm at the dealers tomorrow to sign the paperwork and have a look at it in the flesh!

Hopefully I can arrange to collect this coming week also..nearly there!

Roughly 14 weeks from order to collection.

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 23:16, Petroldsg said:

Hi, like the trim under rear bumper. Where did come from & was it a problem to attach?

The trim can be obtained here :-

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/KAROQ/Karoq-original-Martinek-auto-exhaust-like-spoilers-ALU

Sad because I had my heart set on a Karoq but can't wait till stated delivery times so today we signed on the dotted line for a 3008 Gt-line 1.5 diesel in Nimbus Grey. Sorry Skoda. 68 plate ready 1st Sept.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sockman said:

Sad because I had my heart set on a Karoq but can't wait till stated delivery times so today we signed on the dotted line for a 3008 Gt-line 1.5 diesel in Nimbus Grey. Sorry Skoda. 68 plate ready 1st Sept.

Hope you have sat in the rear seats because they are the worst ive ever sat on, just a plank of wood with a fabric cover, dreadful.......and the black roof covering, I was incredibly dissapointed with that car, glad I got my Karoq