CITIGO FACELIFT

fitz1925

I so wish they’d put the 1.0T 115 in the Citigo or even the 90. I’d snap their hand off and I’m sure many others would too. 

I think the Citigo is the better looking car of the three but it’s just a shame you can’t get a bit more oomph . 

• Like 3

Can anyone with the facelift parking sensors confirm there is a display as well as sound? Picture of display appreciated :)

24 minutes ago, RickW said:

Can anyone with the facelift parking sensors confirm there is a display as well as sound? Picture of display appreciated :)

Shows on the radio screen when you engage reverse, can go get a pic if needed? 

Edited by Jonny118118
  • Thanks 1

No need for picture thanks Jonny,I've just never seen what it looks like and can't find a picture online.

3 hours ago, RickW said:

No need for picture thanks Jonny,I've just never seen what it looks like and can't find a picture online.

I’ll take a photo for you tomorrow, it’s a useful feature, gives you reassurance, I just wished they’d done front sensors aswell. 

Edited by Jonny118118
  • Thanks 1

2B74B03A-AA4A-4543-89AC-5A1FCF9F14A8.thumb.jpeg.e3f89740bd5db06ccc1e83d20f6a40b5.jpeg

shows climate control and the radio, when turned off it shows the time, in 24hrs or 12hrs. 

DC6B8766-4310-4DD9-B3D2-A95454BDC8E5.thumb.jpeg.715dd0bb77e8c816ffcc65ef71092640.jpeg

engaging reverse brings up this little diagram of the back of the car, as it only has rear sensors. Goes from amber to red the closer you get to an obstacle. FE2D4F4D-537D-4B61-9E9D-75A45584EC8E.thumb.jpeg.683a4db9bee76b3934d79f2628170a95.jpeg

this was the closest I dared to go in the position the car was in, as the N/R was very close to house wall, possibly out of the sensors range. 

The next two bars (N/R sensor) on the screen would turn red if I had gone further back. 

Hope this helps @RickW

Edited by Jonny118118
  • Thanks 1

Wow that that looks a lot better than I thought,thanks very much for the trouble you've gone to. Things have come a long way since the last SE L model.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2018 at 20:08, peter3197 said:

Headlight changed for definite, 2 x H7 bulbs instead of single H4

Poverty ( S ) Spec only gets the Single headlight. H4

Mrs G's new Colour Edition, Crystal Blue with LED DRL's

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

Edited by Auric Goldfinger