XBox Live Gamertags

thegavsters

thanks len,inotice you don't seem to be able to answer it either:P

is that because you drive a skoda too:D

My son recons its because you are ENGLISH :D

And I have no time for games, too busy uploading to red tube :)

Give me a shout if you're up for some racing on Forza. I'm usually available. Sometimes it can be a bit funny letting people into rooms if your behind a firewall. When you run the connection wizard, what does it say in the NAT box? It should really say "Open", if it says "Moderate" or "Strict" (I think it says strict) then it can cause problems.

I set me router/xbox to dmz, thus the firewalls ignore it. Still a PITA sometimes though.

• 2 months later...

my gamertag is Lardyboi

Not ladyboy as the cruel american kids have been calling me recently!:mecry:

I'm only really playing COD4 online at the minute, but have Forza and Halo 3 which i keep meaning to try.

had some spare time at work (read as boss was out of the office) so I've been through and added everyone from the first 4 pages of the post. Just in case anyone fancies some COD4, GoW or Forza 2 over the weekend!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this has been done, but if so cant see it talked about this year when looking back so if you want to add your name to the list and what you like to play!

sritony - Fifa, MW2, Bad Company 2, L4D 2