Please show me your Editions!

anna_banana

Just given it a good wash, it has been 3 weeks but wasn't too bad. I know the garage door needs painting:biggrin:

20180504_185036.jpg

Edited by Vectis
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RichardPB said:

The colour has grown on me over the week since I took delivery. :biggrin:

I hope you like washing your cars! Because it don’t half show the dirt quickly well my karoq in quartz grey does.

amazing how much better everything looks in the sunshine. Black looks great but after owning a black Freelander I swore I'd never buy another black car. I ordered Velvet Red but that takes some looking after as well.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:09, pryorkshire said:

_DSC2494.thumb.jpg.141543e041a3474bceed19486e40b807.jpg

That's the colour and spec I wanted for the wife's car but didn't want to wait months so settled for a Moon White SEL instead that had already been built. Only had to wait 16 days from order to collection. She's still chuffed to bits with it and says it's the best car she's driven apart from my Octavia VRS245.

sorry, not an edition but  my moon white sel, thought it looked pretty good with mine and my daughters small fleet loaded up !!! after this weather , the bug collection on the bonnet and windscreen is adding up !!

20180507_121706.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, yes they are and I added these as I really like the style of them and also thought it would shrink the gap between the arches visually. The missus see a karoq edition in town the other day with craters,  however they the anthracite finish and looked even better 

IMG-20180505-WA0002.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRoq said:

They come on the Karoq models in China.

Looks like a genuine Skoda part that arrived.
http://s.aliexpress.com/rQrMBRZf

Nice one that’s me ordered a set.   I like to add a subtle touch to my car and that ticks the box for me.  20-40 days delivery.   Going to be interesting to see if they arrive before my car.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, skoda1982 said:

just had my wing badges delivered just over a week from china

That was quick.

Deliveries really seem to be speeding up from China.

Make sure you put them on at the right height.

1 hour ago, TheRoq said:

That was quick.

Deliveries really seem to be speeding up from China.

Make sure you put them on at the right height.

what height are they do measure down from the crease. Got a nice key ring as well FREE. 

Edited by skoda1982

I just looked at the sellers pictures.

Its about the same distance down from the crease as the height of the black bit of the badge.

It lines up with the handles then.

AD134C69-4E1E-4D7E-BE9D-C29F387AAFB7.png.8fee1c54b4c37041b86a64c33d9a0ac2.png

• Like 1

Feel sorry for you guys that just got the free keyring - I got the free keyring AND free Skoda valve caps!   Just need a Karoq to put them on :dry:

• 4 weeks later...