Windscreen Calibration

Evening, 

i recently had my windscreen replaced due to a failed repair, so my question is-

Do i need to get my windscreen calibrated?, i have headlight assist, but no lane assist or auto braking stuff.

many thanks

Grant

Firstly if you needed one the replacement firm should have notified you and offered the calibration as part of the service. Secondly I had an Autoglass replacement accompanied with a statement that they were notifying my insurers of the requirement for recal. Mine does have lane assist. My second screen replacement included the recal at their depot.   If you are still concerned, then ask your insurers. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

I am having my Leon windshield (with lane assist...) replaced at the dealer via insurance and they told me they need to recalibrate after.

All the windscreen people can do the recalibration Now days, I have to wait 6 weeks back last September as Skoda hadn't released the 3rd party software licenses