Rolling Road Day, JKM Portsmouth, 3rd November 2018(?)

• john999boy featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/07/2019 at 11:26, AndrewE said:

Any plans for a 2019 rolling road day?

Sorry, i wont be able to organise this year, very busy with work and a new job coming up so i wont be able to commit to any dates etc.

Maybe someone else can take the baton so to speak :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2019 at 14:36, andsoutham said:

Sorry, i wont be able to organise this year, very busy with work and a new job coming up so i wont be able to commit to any dates etc.

Maybe someone else can take the baton so to speak :)

Thanks for taking the time out to organise it when you have @andsoutham, it's been much appreciated by all of us. Perhaps @Hyphons can take up the slack? 😉

If others @andsoutham, @BJB540 & @Hyphons et al. can spread the word I'll take on the organisation but, I'd ask if the last weekend in October is cold enough ? We've seen some quite high air intake temperatures on the later runs, let's face it, had it been 2 or 3 deg C those M4's could have made 575ish😳

There & again, if we pushed it back into December it might be too late for many with family visiting & present shopping dunno, some suggestions are required

Andy said he only did that time of year as that's what Lee did before him.

Edited by themanwithnoaim

On 06/09/2019 at 15:44, themanwithnoaim said:

If others @andsoutham, @BJB540 & @Hyphons et al. can spread the word I'll take on the organisation but, I'd ask if the last weekend in October is cold enough ? We've seen some quite high air intake temperatures on the later runs, let's face it, had it been 2 or 3 deg C those M4's could have made 575ish😳

There & again, if we pushed it back into December it might be too late for many with family visiting & present shopping dunno, some suggestions are required

Andy said he only did that time of year as that's what Lee did before him.

Might be worth trying to get a feel at the next Meon meet as well :)

16 hours ago, BJB540 said:

Might be worth trying to get a feel at the next Meon meet as well :)

Great idea @BJB540

I'll drop JKM a call & see what dates are available before the next meet, are you coming or do you think an on-line poll is required to get a better feel of opinions ?

• 2 weeks later...