Obd eleven help

Hi

I have posted this in diagnostics and vcds but have had no response so hoping someone can help

I have a my18 skoda superb sportline 220 dsg

I have recently purchased the obd eleven, wanting to code rear lights so they are on with the drls. Is this possible? 

Thanks

Adrian

Search for "Scandinavian DRL". It's a very simple mod. 

Or go to module 09 (central electrics) 

and there should be under adaptions or settings the following option that you need to activate :

Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht

Edited by Puuriit

I enabled mine using vcds, using the following coding:-

Controller 09 - Central Electronics
16 - Security Access - enter 31347
10 - Adaptations
(6)-Daytime running lights-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht - change to active

This will enable parking lights (sidelights, rear lights, number plate lights and dash illumination)

ON MY17 cars (using VCDS 16.8.3 software) this now looks to be under:-

ENG10575-ENG116593-Außenlicht_Front-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht

1 hour ago, alf.onso said:

Wait a second. In Scandinavia the rear lights are on entire time but for the rest of the world, they only lid up in dark?:blink:

Someone somewhere thought it was a good idea to have JUST front DRLs lit (no lights on the rear) this has now meant there is a new breed of muppets on the road driving around in the dusk / dark with just front DRL on and the rear of the car in complete darkness.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Someone somewhere thought it was a good idea to have JUST front DRLs lit (no lights on the rear) this has now meant there is a new breed of muppets on the road driving around in the dusk / dark with just front DRL on and the rear of the car in complete darkness.

I always found odd that most of new cars around here drive around with no rear DRL-s on at daytime excluding Skodas. I thought that it is common thing for all Skodas around the world that rear DRL-s are lit but seems like we are freaks.

18 hours ago, JR RS said:

I enabled mine using vcds, using the following coding:-

Controller 09 - Central Electronics
16 - Security Access - enter 31347
10 - Adaptations
(6)-Daytime running lights-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht - change to active

This will enable parking lights (sidelights, rear lights, number plate lights and dash illumination)

ON MY17 cars (using VCDS 16.8.3 software) this now looks to be under:-

ENG10575-ENG116593-Außenlicht_Front-Tagfahrlicht-Dauerfahrlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich Standlicht

Unfortunately i dont have vcds, i purchased the obd eleven as it seemed easy but, im new to all this coding business. So any help would be appreciated on how to do it via obd eleven.   

On 21/07/2018 at 23:13, Adrian55555 said:

Unfortunately i dont have vcds, i purchased the obd eleven as it seemed easy but, im new to all this coding business. So any help would be appreciated on how to do it via obd eleven.    

I got those steps from different forum, hope it will work for you.

"This is the coding for the seat facelift might be the same.

Activate daylight (DRL) in rear. LED drivers
With this modification rear lights are activated together with DRL.

1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Aussenlicht_Front
4 - Sub - Tagfahrlicht dauerfahlicht aktiviert zusaetzlich standlicht
5 - Change value to On

on a 2017 model the following coding was used 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
4 - Sub - Daytime Running Light
5 - There are 2 options then called Daytime Running Light one after another choose the 1st for Front + Rear, 2nd for Front only thanks to nokiauk"

Do you have the Pro version? If so it is one of the "standard" pre programmed options. Well it is on my obd11!!  If you haven't upgraded to Pro you may find it worthwhile as there are several standard pre programmed options that don't need any coding experience.... that's why I upgraded. HTH.

43 minutes ago, superskoda2 said:

Do you have the Pro version? If so it is one of the "standard" pre programmed options. Well it is on my obd11!!  If you haven't upgraded to Pro you may find it worthwhile as there are several standard pre programmed options that don't need any coding experience.... that's why I upgraded. HTH.

Hi @superskoda2 no its not the pro version but i was tempted to upgrade to it. Was it in the notmal apps section?  If it is ill definately upgrade!  

1 hour ago, superskoda2 said:

Do you mean an app? I have the pro version but can't see it listed in the apps. All I have is the one that enables the lights menu. Not sure that will do what the OP is looking for, unless I'm missing something. 

Be VERY cautious using the ‘pre programmed options’

Several people have made changes this way and were unable to reverse the changes as other unknown things got changed in the background. 

• Like 1

On 24/07/2018 at 10:24, knocker235 said:

2 - Adaptation
5 - Change value to On

on a 2017 model the following coding was used 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
5 - There are 2 options then called Daytime Running Light one after another choose the 1st for Front + Rear, 2nd for Front only thanks to nokiauk"

Got the pro version and managed to enable rear leds with front drls. Thanks for help guys much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hello,

I have owned a Skoda Superb for a week. It comes standard with front assist and light assist. Could the lane assist be activated using the ODBeleven pro?

Thank you

It can if u have the front camera i do believe. I havent had a look myself as i dont have the camera. But i believe its under dashboard somewhere. If you google it ive seena you tube vid on how to activate. 

The camera is in the top of the windscreen (look for the triangle) you will also have a huge plastic housing behind the interior mirror. 

Edited by Gizmo

• 7 months later...
On 24/07/2018 at 10:24, knocker235 said:

2 - Adaptation
5 - Change value to On

2 - Adaptation

The first set of instructions worked perfectly for me on my 2019 Superb, mine has led drl's with xenon auto lights. I used my trusty obdeleven, many thanks.

• 1 year later...

Well, I should have read this pistes first! I used  the obdeleven one cluck app, for Scandinavian DRLs, now I have 2  errors:

check rear fog left hand and. Check rear fog right hand

anyone know what’s altered to effect these (but only have the right rear fog anyway) unibstalling the ine cluck change hadn’t altered the errors