12th November 2018 - Brisky Racing at Snetterton - FULL !!!

BossFox

Caught up with Neil today, Chubba in the Ultima above, at Snodhurst, Car finished all bar the mapping, great job by Neil and the Snodhurst crew, very tightly and nicely packaged install. This should be entertaining at Snett. Not sure on output can be maxed to 550bhp though 350bhp should be plenty. lol.

994E781E-5FAA-4D46-9DE4-36A505A26B0D.jpeg

254178FA-2E02-475B-BF1D-1ABBEC718490.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmoFiesta said:

Hi Richard, been to a couple of your days before in my Leon; always a great atmosphere and etiquette! Hope you don't mind if I come along again?!... I'll send money now :)

The more the merrier! And that is the best thing about the track days Richard organises friendly, fun and everyone willing to help each other out both on and off track. Should be an excellent day for all! 

P.S hope it's dry LOL. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard,

Like Smo I've been along on a couple of the previous Snetterton and Brands days - just checking I can get the day off work before transferring money if that's OK!

Cheers

Nick

10 hours ago, WookieeM said:

Who’s the underlying organisers Javelin?

Getting insurance quotes. Some will remember why for me :@

I would imagine Richard would have gone direct to the circuit to sort out, which would be Motorsport Vision (MSV). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skoda_Saint said:

Still gives me nightmares about track day accidents..... wasn't that part public day though?

Yeah it was. 14 year old in a Ginetta that clobbered me. 

As it’s my daily needs cover, cannot afford to walk away or repair a big off - however caused.

2 hours ago, WookieeM said:

True, forgot MSV did their own days.

Yes MSV only.

I don't book through a track day operator.

That way it's my day and I get to say who goes, which helps me try to keep nobs out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Richard I know you are now full but just wondering if I bring my 350bhp stage 2 VRS245 along on November 12th could you drive my car round for 2 to 3 shakedown laps whilst I sit in the passenger seat. I would appreciate your honest opinion if you think I need to make any improvements as you know the track very well and I rate your driving skills. I won't be screaming at you to slow down as I once sat next to a chap in a JaguarXJ220 AT 305KPH (190MPH) at Bruntingthorpe 2 mile runway. I would really appreciate your feedback if you could fit this in at some point during the day. I will be spectating anyway probably with with Nephew. Thanks Rob.;)

On 14/09/2018 at 20:25, shyVRS245 said:

Hi Richard I know you are now full but just wondering if I bring my 350bhp stage 2 VRS245 along on November 12th could you drive my car round for 2 to 3 shakedown laps whilst I sit in the passenger seat. I would appreciate your honest opinion if you think I need to make any improvements as you know the track very well and I rate your driving skills. I won't be screaming at you to slow down as I once sat next to a chap in a JaguarXJ220 AT 305KPH (190MPH) at Bruntingthorpe 2 mile runway. I would really appreciate your feedback if you could fit this in at some point during the day. I will be spectating anyway probably with with Nephew. Thanks Rob.;)

Hi, I appreciate your compliment but I don't like drive other people's cars.

On the rare chance something unexpected happened I'd feel quite bad about it.

On 16/09/2018 at 11:04, Smarty72 said:

Joined the site too late for this as it’s now full.

I wonder if there’s a reserve list in case anyone cancels I could possibly be added to??

There is, if you email me your details on the paypal email ([email protected]) I'll pop you on the list.

There are currently 4 on there, but we always get a few people cancel due to cars not ready or forgot to ask for time off work.

8 minutes ago, BossFox said:

Hi, I appreciate your compliment but I don't like drive other people's cars.

On the rare chance something unexpected happened I'd feel quite bad about it.

There is, if you email me your details on the paypal email (foxtrans@aol.com) I'll pop you on the list.

There are currently 4 on there, but we always get a few people cancel due to cars not ready or forgot to ask for time off work.

Thanks for the reply I understand your reasoning but like you my car is prepared by professional Motorsport engineers not some dodgy back street garage. Will be there on the 12th November if you have a change of heart.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Any idea of your start/finish times?  I'm working that day unfortunately, but as I live just to the north in Wymondham I drive past Snetterton on my commute each day down the A11 so could drop in to spectate.  Suspect the timings won't work but thought I'd ask!

10 hours ago, MCG1975 said:

Any idea of your start/finish times?  I'm working that day unfortunately, but as I live just to the north in Wymondham I drive past Snetterton on my commute each day down the A11 so could drop in to spectate.  Suspect the timings won't work but thought I'd ask!

Grabbed this from Snetterton MSV info, very likely to be correct, subject to change etc ......

34A50CAD-72BD-470B-BFA2-212B61A70919.jpeg

• Like 2

On 20/09/2018 at 23:57, WookieeM said:

Grabbed this from Snetterton MSV info, very likely to be correct, subject to change etc ......

34A50CAD-72BD-470B-BFA2-212B61A70919.jpeg

Thanks - I usually leave home around 7:30am so unless I can drop by and say hello while you're signing on I doubt I'll see you - don't pass back that way until gone 6pm.

• 2 weeks later...